Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Salut Geneve | Health insurance and housing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Salut Geneve | Health insurance and housing

Hi guys,

I'm Karen, a Venezuelan and a social worker. I will live and do an internship in Geneva this year.

I'm wondering if someone could help me with some doubts (especially about health insurance and accommodation).

Currently, I live in Argentina, and probably, I will contract Argentinian health insurance. However, I don't know the minimum economic requirements. Maybe, someone knows about this?

Also, I'm searching for residences and room availability. My budget is CHF 700-800 maximum. My goal is a residence because I want to meet other people, and it's affordable for me. I asked the residences (listed in the GIA Intern Guide), but most of them told me it's full. Does someone know residences with single-room availability?

Any advice and tips are very welcome.
Thanks in advance :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

I'm Karen, a Venezuelan and a social worker. I will live and do an internship in Geneva this year.

I'm wondering if someone could help me with some doubts (especially about health insurance and accommodation).

Currently, I live in Argentina, and probably, I will contract Argentinian health insurance. However, I don't know the minimum economic requirements. Maybe, someone knows about this?

Also, I'm searching for residences and room availability. My budget is CHF 700-800 maximum. My goal is a residence because I want to meet other people, and it's affordable for me. I asked the residences (listed in the GIA Intern Guide), but most of them told me it's full. Does someone know residences with single-room availability?

Any advice and tips are very welcome.
Thanks in advance :)

Karen AJun 15, 2022 @ 02:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 806 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Salut Geneve | Health insurance and housing
Post 1

Hi Karen,

If you reside in Switzerland you need to conclude a Swiss health insurance policy and, if you are not employed, include coverage against accidents.

Best regards,

Andre

[email protected]

The text you are quoting:

Hi Karen,

If you reside in Switzerland you need to conclude a Swiss health insurance policy and, if you are not employed, include coverage against accidents.

Best regards,

Andre

[email protected]

André Graf, Jun 20, 2022 @ 09:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 806 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form