Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Sardinian guy relocating to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Sardinian guy relocating to Geneva

Hi everybody!

Of course, I don't speak french...but for sure I have to learn it...

I speak English, Italian, a bit of Spanish and I can understand French even if I cannot speak it...

Sardo, sailor, sail instructor, scuba diver, gamer, ex-bassist and guitarist...always ready to travel and hang out for a beer or gin tonic!

I will relocate to Geneva from December, in the desperate search of an apartment to rent...

If anyone has some tips please, share it with me!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody!

I speak English, Italian, a bit of Spanish and I can understand French even if I cannot speak it...

Sardo, sailor, sail instructor, scuba diver, gamer, ex-bassist and guitarist...always ready to travel and hang out for a beer or gin tonic!

I will relocate to Geneva from December, in the desperate search of an apartment to rent...

pietro gandolfiNov 13, 2019 @ 09:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 751 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Sardinian guy relocating to Geneva
Post 1

Hi everybody!

Nov 13, 19 09:02

Hello, Pietro, and welcome to glocals where you’ll find the Classifieds very helpful in finding accommodation.  Always lots of offers plus the opportunity to place free ads of your own at any time and as often as you like

.  The “Groups” and “Members” tabs are also useful in making contact with compatriots and other members with allied interests and tastes, so all the best,

Ritchie

Hello, Pietro, and welcome to glocals where you’ll find the Classifieds very helpful in finding accommodation.  Always lots of offers plus the opportunity to place free ads of your own at any time and as often as you like

.  The “Groups” and “Members” tabs are also useful in making contact with compatriots and other members with allied interests and tastes, so all the best,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Nov 13, 2019 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Ritchie,

thank you so much!

It has been pretty useful!

Have a nice day,

P.

Hi Ritchie,

thank you so much!

It has been pretty useful!

Have a nice day,

P.

pietro gandolfi, Nov 14, 2019 @ 07:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Ciao Pietro!

I would suggest to try also FB Geneva Expat groups and enquire there as there is plenty of info and available flats. Depending on which area and budget you have - we made use of an Italian lady that assisted us, I can pass on her details,

In bocca al lupo 

Julie 

Ciao Pietro!

I would suggest to try also FB Geneva Expat groups and enquire there as there is plenty of info and available flats. Depending on which area and budget you have - we made use of an Italian lady that assisted us, I can pass on her details,

In bocca al lupo 

Julie 

Julie Mancini , Dec 19, 2019 @ 21:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 751 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form