Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Should we start an expat (and friends of) meetup in Lausanne? Beach volley? Afterwork drinks? Hiking?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Should we start an expat (and friends of) meetup in Lausanne? Beach volley? Afterwork drinks? Hiking?

Hello everyone,

My name is Aurélie, I'm 34 and I just moved to Lausanne after 10 years spent in Bern Canton!

I am trying to recreate some type of social circle in my new city. I am open to many things from afterwork drinks to hiking and anything in between.

Back in Bern, I had created an amateur beachvolley group, we would gather once a week in summer to play BVB just for fun (all levels welcome)and would often follow the session with a nice barbecue by the lake.

Anyone would be interested in something similar here?

If you feel this is something youd like to do, send me your phone number in a dm and ill create a whatsapp group!

You can write to me in English, French or Spanish!

See you soon I hope, 

Aurélie

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

My name is Aurélie, I'm 34 and I just moved to Lausanne after 10 years spent in Bern Canton!

I am trying to recreate some type of social circle in my new city. I am open to many things from afterwork drinks to hiking and anything in between.

Back in Bern, I had created an amateur beachvolley group, we would gather once a week in summer to play BVB just for fun (all levels welcome)and would often follow the session with a nice barbecue by the lake.

Anyone would be interested in something similar here?

If you feel this is something youd like to do, send me your phone number in a dm and ill create a whatsapp group!

You can write to me in English, French or Spanish!

See you soon I hope, 

Aurélie

Aurelie LJun 13, 2021 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 766 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Should we start an expat (and friends of) meetup in Lausanne? Beach volley? Afterwork drinks? Hiking?
Post 1

Hi Aurelie and welcome in Romandie.

Why don't you just create a Glocals event? You'll reach more people and you'll have better opportunities to create a circle of friends.

The text you are quoting:

Hi Aurelie and welcome in Romandie.

Why don't you just create a Glocals event? You'll reach more people and you'll have better opportunities to create a circle of friends.

TheOmegaMan, Jun 14, 2021 @ 16:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 766 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form