Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Support...
Hi,
I'm in Geneva since january, I arrived from Paris where I lived during 4 years, and to be honest, I started to get afraid realizing that I will stay in Geneva for an unlimited time... but I discoverd your community, GoL, and Hope came back : since I've participated to the new GoL members party, last Wednesday (animated by sherry, who brought a very nice ambiance - thank u sherri) I've met about a dozen people, went hiking with one of them last sunday, was at a concert last night with others and received many responses to the activity I have posted on the site (Every monday run)
So, I just wanted to say thanks to the team. THANKS !
The text you are quoting:
Hi,
I'm in Geneva since january, I arrived from Paris where I lived during 4 years, and to be honest, I started to get afraid realizing that I will stay in Geneva for an unlimited time... but I discoverd your community, GoL, and Hope came back : since I've participated to the new GoL members party, last Wednesday (animated by sherry, who brought a very nice ambiance - thank u sherri) I've met about a dozen people, went hiking with one of them last sunday, was at a concert last night with others and received many responses to the activity I have posted on the site (Every monday run)
So, I just wanted to say thanks to the team. THANKS !

ociNMay 10, 2006 @ 22:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Support...
Post 1
It was nice to meet you last night at Zcube and then go to the concert...I never got to ask your honest opinion on the night. I know you have strong views about regge :)

Good job introducing yourself and hope to see you soon!
It was nice to meet you last night at Zcube and then go to the concert...I never got to ask your honest opinion on the night. I know you have strong views about regge :)

Good job introducing yourself and hope to see you soon!
Jillybeano, May 11, 2006 @ 00:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hey there,

Welcome to the GoL community, and great to see it's making a positive difference.

And it's just the start....(-: If you already know Jill and Sherri then you're in good hands...

Nir

Hey there,

Welcome to the GoL community, and great to see it's making a positive difference.

And it's just the start....(-: If you already know Jill and Sherri then you're in good hands...

Nir

Nir Ofek, May 11, 2006 @ 12:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
And I've been here longer! Way to get involved and start loving Geneva!
And I've been here longer! Way to get involved and start loving Geneva!
tiffany, May 11, 2006 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form