Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Tell me what you like, I tell who you are...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tell me what you like, I tell who you are...
I like to discover: places, people and things.

After being in Geneva for 2.5 years I can say I enjoy a lot the city.

I'm quite independent, I used the 'Plan Pietons' for discovering all the corners of this city and to find amazing places like the Trumphs buildings or the riverside walk from the Pont Butin.

Once asked a rastafari cleaning worker at my job about nice bars. I discovered then L'Etage, Ilot13, Bistr'ok and Le Cab (Crozet/France). From there I found Cave12 which is my current favourite place.

Now I enjoy to show those places to other people. And they usually like.

Apart from that, many hours of my life are spent in cinemas Scala, CAC Voltaire or Kinetik. Willing to join? just tell me!

And last but not the least I'm adicted to sports. I took a course of aerobics instructor and now time to time give aerobics (BodyCombat) classes in the gym Silhouette, I do contemporary dance, I love to ski and enjoy joining badminton, volleyball, squash, etc games for the fun. You may want to be my opponent?

Well, I hope to discover now even more of you, of the city and things to do. (I live by Plainpalais and always ready for a drink in the evening, just email me)

Work? I did not say anything about my work? Well, I do some mix of research and computer science... it gives me the budget to enjoy the rest of life.

Cheers!

PS: I did not write but I also love to travel, to walk on montains, discover switzerland by bike, try new sports, go to theater, visit new countries, meet different people. And I've a old car parked near Geneva that I'll use once to drive inside Africa or Russia/Asia until it breaks down and then just get back by plane.
The text you are quoting:
I like to discover: places, people and things.

After being in Geneva for 2.5 years I can say I enjoy a lot the city.

I'm quite independent, I used the 'Plan Pietons' for discovering all the corners of this city and to find amazing places like the Trumphs buildings or the riverside walk from the Pont Butin.

Once asked a rastafari cleaning worker at my job about nice bars. I discovered then L'Etage, Ilot13, Bistr'ok and Le Cab (Crozet/France). From there I found Cave12 which is my current favourite place.

Now I enjoy to show those places to other people. And they usually like.

Apart from that, many hours of my life are spent in cinemas Scala, CAC Voltaire or Kinetik. Willing to join? just tell me!

And last but not the least I'm adicted to sports. I took a course of aerobics instructor and now time to time give aerobics (BodyCombat) classes in the gym Silhouette, I do contemporary dance, I love to ski and enjoy joining badminton, volleyball, squash, etc games for the fun. You may want to be my opponent?

Well, I hope to discover now even more of you, of the city and things to do. (I live by Plainpalais and always ready for a drink in the evening, just email me)

Work? I did not say anything about my work? Well, I do some mix of research and computer science... it gives me the budget to enjoy the rest of life.

Cheers!

PS: I did not write but I also love to travel, to walk on montains, discover switzerland by bike, try new sports, go to theater, visit new countries, meet different people. And I've a old car parked near Geneva that I'll use once to drive inside Africa or Russia/Asia until it breaks down and then just get back by plane.
anjoMar 8, 2006 @ 20:55
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1077 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tell me what you like, I tell who you are...
Post 1
welcome anjo...ur car trip sounds interesting, next time the flites back 2 Asia r full, can i hitch a ride back home with u? ; )

hope 2 c u at the 2000 party!

welcome anjo...ur car trip sounds interesting, next time the flites back 2 Asia r full, can i hitch a ride back home with u? ; )

hope 2 c u at the 2000 party!

Tigger, Mar 9, 2006 @ 11:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Welcome to the GoL community Anjo.

Seems like you do many things that more community members love doing: traveling, catching good films, and doing sports...I am sure many of us would love to join you.

The fact you're an aerobics instructor is real unique - how about organising a class for us once?

welcome to the community, and see you on line and offline!

Nir
Welcome to the GoL community Anjo.

Seems like you do many things that more community members love doing: traveling, catching good films, and doing sports...I am sure many of us would love to join you.

The fact you're an aerobics instructor is real unique - how about organising a class for us once?

welcome to the community, and see you on line and offline!

Nir

Nir Ofek, Mar 9, 2006 @ 12:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi,

The idea of the aerobics class for GOL memebers already crossed my mind. I just need a room with a sound system and there we go. :)

Cheers,
Anjo
Hi,

The idea of the aerobics class for GOL memebers already crossed my mind. I just need a room with a sound system and there we go. :)

Cheers,
Anjo
anjo, Mar 9, 2006 @ 19:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1077 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form