Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > The Geneva/ SF connection?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
The Geneva/ SF connection?
Hi Everyone,

I am not currently in Geneva. I live/ work/ study in San Francisco but hope to be in Geneva for the summer. I love reading all the "Geneva's great/ sucks for" comments. It seems that newbies to Geneva go through many of the pains as those in San Francisco: it's too expensive, it's hard to get a good apartment (less of a complaint since the burst of the bubble, it's hard to make new friends....

Anyway, I have resolved to be open to making new friends at home in SF and hopefully abroad. So, if you're interested in making a friend in SF, stop by and say hello.

BTW, does anyone of good bouldering spots in the area?

The text you are quoting:
Hi Everyone,

I am not currently in Geneva. I live/ work/ study in San Francisco but hope to be in Geneva for the summer. I love reading all the "Geneva's great/ sucks for" comments. It seems that newbies to Geneva go through many of the pains as those in San Francisco: it's too expensive, it's hard to get a good apartment (less of a complaint since the burst of the bubble, it's hard to make new friends....

Anyway, I have resolved to be open to making new friends at home in SF and hopefully abroad. So, if you're interested in making a friend in SF, stop by and say hello.

BTW, does anyone of good bouldering spots in the area?

JaneeJan 25, 2006 @ 08:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1150 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: The Geneva/ SF connection?
Post 1
if everything works out well, i should be there for the summer
The text you are quoting:
if everything works out well, i should be there for the summer