Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
The cheeky munky
Ahh, I see my brainchild (ok not only me!), the newcomers forum, has been created, so would be hypocritical of me not to make a comment here.

I a typical Geneva area inhabitant. Portuguese, born in Switzerland, stuyed in England, living in Switzerland and working it France. YES! You DID read read that correctly! I live in Switzerland and work in France! Ok, you probably all think I am crazy right now, but before you call the men in the white shirts to whisk me away to the mental institue please let me explain!

After stuburnly refusing to go into another field of work I finally managed, about a year ago to work in the field of Sustainable Development. Great opportunity, good experience, great for the CV, the salery is the only disadvantage. So I ll just stick it out until I find somewhere else.

Ok you can call them now!
The text you are quoting:
Ahh, I see my brainchild (ok not only me!), the newcomers forum, has been created, so would be hypocritical of me not to make a comment here.

I a typical Geneva area inhabitant. Portuguese, born in Switzerland, stuyed in England, living in Switzerland and working it France. YES! You DID read read that correctly! I live in Switzerland and work in France! Ok, you probably all think I am crazy right now, but before you call the men in the white shirts to whisk me away to the mental institue please let me explain!

After stuburnly refusing to go into another field of work I finally managed, about a year ago to work in the field of Sustainable Development. Great opportunity, good experience, great for the CV, the salery is the only disadvantage. So I ll just stick it out until I find somewhere else.

Ok you can call them now!
munkypintSep 21, 2005 @ 14:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1503 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: The cheeky munky
Post 1
I can not take any other credit then making use of thissite, I just bounced the idea around that a welcome forum would be nice to have online.

Good to see you didn t call the shrink! lol
The text you are quoting:
I can not take any other credit then making use of thissite, I just bounced the idea around that a welcome forum would be nice to have online.

Good to see you didn t call the shrink! lol
munkypint, Sep 21, 2005 @ 15:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1503 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form