Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > The circle should never shrink

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
The circle should never shrink
Hello to all the beautiful people here :-)
Having lived most of my life from a suitcase, I find that suddenly roots are growing out of my feet and burrowing into the soil of Switzerland. Feels a bit strange to try and resist the wanderlust that rears its head every now and then... :-)
In any case, the one great thing about having travelled so much has always been the variety of people that one gets the opportunity to meet. And I don't see why the variety should be restricted simply because the suitcase only comes out once in a while now. So here I am.
Love the arts, photography, music, painting, literature. Debating the great philosophies of life... there is never anything too banal.
So would love to get to know as many people as I can, make some new friends and share a lot of experiences.
Looking forward to it.
Cheerio,
S
The text you are quoting:
Hello to all the beautiful people here :-)
Having lived most of my life from a suitcase, I find that suddenly roots are growing out of my feet and burrowing into the soil of Switzerland. Feels a bit strange to try and resist the wanderlust that rears its head every now and then... :-)
In any case, the one great thing about having travelled so much has always been the variety of people that one gets the opportunity to meet. And I don't see why the variety should be restricted simply because the suitcase only comes out once in a while now. So here I am.
Love the arts, photography, music, painting, literature. Debating the great philosophies of life... there is never anything too banal.
So would love to get to know as many people as I can, make some new friends and share a lot of experiences.
Looking forward to it.
Cheerio,
S
shadow69Apr 23, 2006 @ 19:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 923 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: The circle should never shrink
Post 1
Hi there,
great to read you shadow! I am new to GoL too, but so far it seems to be a great place to meet lots of different people: from party to culture fans and from whole world with lots of folks with multi-cultural backgrounds and interest. Let's bring your spices to the sauce :)

Cheers,
Brice
Hi there,
great to read you shadow! I am new to GoL too, but so far it seems to be a great place to meet lots of different people: from party to culture fans and from whole world with lots of folks with multi-cultural backgrounds and interest. Let's bring your spices to the sauce :)

Cheers,
Brice
brooster, Apr 23, 2006 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: The circle should never shrink
Post 2
welcome to the GoL community.

I knw what you mean both about the suit case, and about the need for roots at some stage. And I think many GoLers will know what you're talking about...

Make the most of this community mate, it really works if you put the effort into it. See you at the next event I hope,

Nir
welcome to the GoL community.

I knw what you mean both about the suit case, and about the need for roots at some stage. And I think many GoLers will know what you're talking about...

Make the most of this community mate, it really works if you put the effort into it. See you at the next event I hope,

Nir
Nir Ofek, Apr 24, 2006 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 923 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form