Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tom & Katy

Hello everyone and thank you for your time.

We are a young couple moving to Geneve.

I am a student of early music (medieval and renaissance music), i like to do volunteer or charity works, as i am from the Argentinian Red Cross. I like languajes and learning! I speak English, Spanish, a bit of Italian and French, and started learning Chinese. I like to do sports, mostly running marathon.

About my wife Katy, she is also from the Argentinian Red Cross, we did some volunteer work together in Italy (Rimini) this year,. She likes to cook, since she is peruvian this would be her speciality, but always passionate about the foods worlwide.

We are absolutley open for gathering with other people, to practice our french, and other languages and also to make good friends!
We hope to meet some of you soon and start building some good friendship :)

Thanks and have a good day!

Tomas & Katherine.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone and thank you for your time.

We are a young couple moving to Geneve.

I am a student of early music (medieval and renaissance music), i like to do volunteer or charity works, as i am from the Argentinian Red Cross. I like languajes and learning! I speak English, Spanish, a bit of Italian and French, and started learning Chinese. I like to do sports, mostly running marathon.

About my wife Katy, she is also from the Argentinian Red Cross, we did some volunteer work together in Italy (Rimini) this year,. She likes to cook, since she is peruvian this would be her speciality, but always passionate about the foods worlwide.

We are absolutley open for gathering with other people, to practice our french, and other languages and also to make good friends!
We hope to meet some of you soon and start building some good friendship :)

Thanks and have a good day!

Tomas & Katherine.

Tomas PadillaDec 4, 2018 @ 13:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 686 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Tom & Katy
Post 1

Hi Tomas

Welcome to the forum

Loooooooove your earrings! Reminds us of Zululand!

Enjoy Geneva

The text you are quoting:

Hi Tomas

Welcome to the forum

Loooooooove your earrings! Reminds us of Zululand!

Enjoy Geneva

sheila c, Dec 4, 2018 @ 17:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 686 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form