Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Total Newbie!
Hi all,
I'm a 25 year old Aussie girl in Geneva for the next year or so. Have been here about 7 weeks now, and was lucky enough to be at the amazing Sindy Halloween party! All I can say is if the rest of the events are as good as that one, I won't want to leave!
This website is fantastic, and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of ppl from here.
Cheers,
Broghan
The text you are quoting:
Hi all,
I'm a 25 year old Aussie girl in Geneva for the next year or so. Have been here about 7 weeks now, and was lucky enough to be at the amazing Sindy Halloween party! All I can say is if the rest of the events are as good as that one, I won't want to leave!
This website is fantastic, and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of ppl from here.
Cheers,
Broghan
BrogstaNov 10, 2005 @ 15:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1238 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Total Newbie!
Post 1
I've got that bug! Will keep my eye out for the therapy sessions and in the meantime will try to limit my contact with GOL. That probably won't work very well though! Thanks for the welcome :-)
I've got that bug! Will keep my eye out for the therapy sessions and in the meantime will try to limit my contact with GOL. That probably won't work very well though! Thanks for the welcome :-)
Brogsta, Nov 10, 2005 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
welcome, my friend...didnt take you long to follow my advice...now we can actually go to drinks together with loads of fun people and expand our hanging out beyond picking up kids at the international school.
welcome, my friend...didnt take you long to follow my advice...now we can actually go to drinks together with loads of fun people and expand our hanging out beyond picking up kids at the international school.
Jillybeano, Nov 10, 2005 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
One of them...she has two kids at the same school as Anthony...she has to work full time in the summer too, and has a pool....we can all hang out!! :)
You'll meet her soon, she has a friend visiting next weekend, so I am sure they will both want in on drinks.
Have a fab weekend!
One of them...she has two kids at the same school as Anthony...she has to work full time in the summer too, and has a pool....we can all hang out!! :)
You'll meet her soon, she has a friend visiting next weekend, so I am sure they will both want in on drinks.
Have a fab weekend!
Jillybeano, Nov 10, 2005 @ 19:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
got a friend visiting from London next weekend- will definitely be keen for drinks then!
got a friend visiting from London next weekend- will definitely be keen for drinks then!

Brogsta, Nov 11, 2005 @ 13:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
you're right- it will be great to expand our horizons beyond good old La Chat. International school!
See you when you get back.
you're right- it will be great to expand our horizons beyond good old La Chat. International school!
See you when you get back.
Brogsta, Nov 11, 2005 @ 13:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
At any rate, we'll definitely come up with a way to entertain your friend....I am game to wander all about on Saturday during the day....then we'll see what we can find at night :) I am sure it will be good drinks somewhere.
Who is your friend, btw?

and I will keep you posted on the phone unlocking!
At any rate, we'll definitely come up with a way to entertain your friend....I am game to wander all about on Saturday during the day....then we'll see what we can find at night :) I am sure it will be good drinks somewhere.
Who is your friend, btw?

and I will keep you posted on the phone unlocking!
Jillybeano, Nov 11, 2005 @ 15:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7
from home, I went to high school with her. Thanks again so much for the phone! It's killing me not having one, it's like I'm missing a limb or something :-(
from home, I went to high school with her. Thanks again so much for the phone! It's killing me not having one, it's like I'm missing a limb or something :-(
Brogsta, Nov 11, 2005 @ 21:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8
still no promises, taking it to town with me today....
still no promises, taking it to town with me today....
Jillybeano, Nov 12, 2005 @ 13:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9
Nic
Nic
ecc801s, Nov 17, 2005 @ 03:30