Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > WHO Intern - Hello!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
WHO Intern - Hello!

Hi All!

I will be moving to Geneva in a few weeks for a three-month internship at the WHO and am seeking housing from mid-March to mid-June. Budget of around 650-850 CHF per month, negotiable. Single female, 29 years old, recent MSc graduate and a clean and quiet roommate. References available upon request. Please let me know if you hear or know of anything, thank you! Otherwise it would be great to connect with other expats and I welcome any other general onboarding tips for life as an intern in Geneva :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi All!

I will be moving to Geneva in a few weeks for a three-month internship at the WHO and am seeking housing from mid-March to mid-June. Budget of around 650-850 CHF per month, negotiable. Single female, 29 years old, recent MSc graduate and a clean and quiet roommate. References available upon request. Please let me know if you hear or know of anything, thank you! Otherwise it would be great to connect with other expats and I welcome any other general onboarding tips for life as an intern in Geneva :)

Alyssa PalmquistFeb 27, 2019 @ 21:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 723 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: WHO Intern - Hello!
Post 1

Hi All!

Feb 27, 19 21:36

Welcome to glocals and Geneva !

For accommodation your best bet is to click on “Housing available” in the Classifieds where you will find plenty of offers and where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

All the best, R.  

Welcome to glocals and Geneva !

For accommodation your best bet is to click on “Housing available” in the Classifieds where you will find plenty of offers and where you can also insert an ad. of your own.

All the best, R.  

Ritchie, Feb 28, 2019 @ 00:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

are you interested in a room at Versoix?

are you interested in a room at Versoix?

annette ekikyo, Feb 28, 2019 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thank you!

Thank you!

Alyssa Palmquist, Feb 28, 2019 @ 15:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi All!

Feb 27, 19 21:36

Hi Alyssa,

You may want to try Foyer L'Accueil.

https://www.foyer-accueil.com/en/

Good luck.

Hi Alyssa,

You may want to try Foyer L'Accueil.

https://www.foyer-accueil.com/en/

Good luck.

Mamerto Fortunato C, Mar 1, 2019 @ 15:24
Your Reply: