Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Welcome me, Geneva city!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Welcome me, Geneva city!
Hi everybody, who are new and well adjusted to the life of this site. I'pleased to introduce myself to you.

Lets start from the beginning:

I was born in Moscow, lived there for good 20 years, got good education, and now I'm "in ze shweitz". I started my jungle walk in sivilized Switzerland about 5 yars ago in Zurich area, and it was highly civilized for my liking: Green bottles in one bin, alluminium- in other.....boring. Since 1 of December 2005- I was embraced by Geneva, especially Kanton "Wat" and it suits me much better: Everything goes into one bin.He he. Super idea and less complicated. I have a family with 1 good husband, 1 little girl called Sofia and 1 mischiveous yellow lab "Juno".
I speak 3 languages: Russian, English(what a surprise:)), German. I'm very sociable, fun loving, easy-going, open-minded, smart, intelligent, pretty, creative and upbeat person.
Anongst things I like : parying, skiing, reading, dancing, exploring cultural and not very, places, good food and wine, meeting people, sewing&designing, pocker, fast driving, diving.
Things I don't like are: stip bars, arrogant people, small cars(sports are not counted), yesterday's sushi, racial discrimination.
My plans for the nearest future are: find a great job, learn french, get to know good people and make friends with them, explore Geneva and its surroundings.

For now I think, its good.
Ciao
The text you are quoting:
Hi everybody, who are new and well adjusted to the life of this site. I'pleased to introduce myself to you.

Lets start from the beginning:

I was born in Moscow, lived there for good 20 years, got good education, and now I'm "in ze shweitz". I started my jungle walk in sivilized Switzerland about 5 yars ago in Zurich area, and it was highly civilized for my liking: Green bottles in one bin, alluminium- in other.....boring. Since 1 of December 2005- I was embraced by Geneva, especially Kanton "Wat" and it suits me much better: Everything goes into one bin.He he. Super idea and less complicated. I have a family with 1 good husband, 1 little girl called Sofia and 1 mischiveous yellow lab "Juno".
I speak 3 languages: Russian, English(what a surprise:)), German. I'm very sociable, fun loving, easy-going, open-minded, smart, intelligent, pretty, creative and upbeat person.
Anongst things I like : parying, skiing, reading, dancing, exploring cultural and not very, places, good food and wine, meeting people, sewing&designing, pocker, fast driving, diving.
Things I don't like are: stip bars, arrogant people, small cars(sports are not counted), yesterday's sushi, racial discrimination.
My plans for the nearest future are: find a great job, learn french, get to know good people and make friends with them, explore Geneva and its surroundings.

For now I think, its good.
Ciao

tigritsaJan 13, 2006 @ 18:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1202 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Welcome me, Geneva city!
Post 1
Big welcome to you and your family, and to Juno too...(-:

Good luck on your objectives, they seem good and also achievable.

Hope to see you (and Juno!) at one of the next events soon.

Nir
Big welcome to you and your family, and to Juno too...(-:

Good luck on your objectives, they seem good and also achievable.

Hope to see you (and Juno!) at one of the next events soon.

Nir
Nir Ofek, Jan 13, 2006 @ 20:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Welcome me, Geneva city!
Post 2
Thank you lara for welcomming me and I'm sure, I join the gang!
Thank you lara for welcomming me and I'm sure, I join the gang!
tigritsa, Jan 16, 2006 @ 15:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1202 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form