Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Welcome message for Ellie from Yorkshire!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Welcome message for Ellie from Yorkshire!!!
Hi Everyone, I appreciate it is traditionally the new members who post here first, and then the existing members post replies, but I just saw a new profile appear on GoL and please excuse me for writing the welcome message in advance! If I am not very much mistaken, "Ellie" 25 from Yorkshire who now lives in Basel and works in science is someone I have been chatting to via another website (because I do not usually have access to GoL). Anyway, I mentioned to Ellie a couple of times that GoL is a great way to meet new people and so I was happy to see that she has joined the website! I have not met her, but we exchanged a few e-mails and she sounds like a really nice person. So, Ellie, if you are reading this...welcome to GoL and if you have a spare moment please introduce yourself here. Hope to say hello to you at one of the next GoL events! Best wishes, Phil
The text you are quoting:
Hi Everyone, I appreciate it is traditionally the new members who post here first, and then the existing members post replies, but I just saw a new profile appear on GoL and please excuse me for writing the welcome message in advance! If I am not very much mistaken, "Ellie" 25 from Yorkshire who now lives in Basel and works in science is someone I have been chatting to via another website (because I do not usually have access to GoL). Anyway, I mentioned to Ellie a couple of times that GoL is a great way to meet new people and so I was happy to see that she has joined the website! I have not met her, but we exchanged a few e-mails and she sounds like a really nice person. So, Ellie, if you are reading this...welcome to GoL and if you have a spare moment please introduce yourself here. Hope to say hello to you at one of the next GoL events! Best wishes, Phil
philApr 21, 2006 @ 22:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 902 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Welcome message for Ellie from Yorkshire!!!
Post 1
...hia love (prononce "haya louv") ! Welcome on GOL !
...hia love (prononce "haya louv") ! Welcome on GOL !
Hobbes, Apr 23, 2006 @ 14:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Welcome message for Ellie from Yorkshire!!!
Post 2
You are not yet in geneva, and have not yet written an intro, but you are already welcomed by and to the community...(-:

Come on, let us know you're reading this...

You are not yet in geneva, and have not yet written an intro, but you are already welcomed by and to the community...(-:

Come on, let us know you're reading this...

Nir Ofek, Apr 24, 2006 @ 13:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 902 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form