Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Wombat following orders!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wombat following orders!
Hi, I am a new member although I've been here for 27 years...came in 1979 to teach in Lausanne for a year and stayed!
I'm a Surrey girl..been in education all my working life and am now Director of a language school in Geneva (French anyone??)
I live in Rolle, happily divorced, have 3 wonderful kids and 2 cats and apart from being a workaholic I do Body-Pump and Kick-Boxing (keeps me off the Prozac!)Think the site is a great idea!!!
The text you are quoting:
Hi, I am a new member although I've been here for 27 years...came in 1979 to teach in Lausanne for a year and stayed!
I'm a Surrey girl..been in education all my working life and am now Director of a language school in Geneva (French anyone??)
I live in Rolle, happily divorced, have 3 wonderful kids and 2 cats and apart from being a workaholic I do Body-Pump and Kick-Boxing (keeps me off the Prozac!)Think the site is a great idea!!!
WombatMar 27, 2006 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1029 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Wombat following orders!
Post 1
hey wombat! welcome to GOL...hope u will njoy it here with us and hope 2 c u soon at the next activity!
The text you are quoting:
hey wombat! welcome to GOL...hope u will njoy it here with us and hope 2 c u soon at the next activity!
Tigger, Mar 30, 2006 @ 00:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1029 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form