Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Would like to know more on Geneva and what has changed

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Would like to know more on Geneva and what has changed

I arrived in Geneva 40 years ago,   I have been working for different international companies and presently workingsmall family office in Nyon.  My social life has been reduced and know a little what to do in Geneva  

Now that I have raised my children and approaching retirement, I would like to meet new people thru Glocals.. To find new interests and do other things.

I like going out eating and just talking about all sorts of things with interesting people.  I want to meet new people to find new interets or with the same interest like me.

with glocals hopefully I can build new friendships and new connections  

Looking forward to attend on one of those things to do..

hello to everyone  

The text you are quoting:

I arrived in Geneva 40 years ago,   I have been working for different international companies and presently workingsmall family office in Nyon.  My social life has been reduced and know a little what to do in Geneva  

Now that I have raised my children and approaching retirement, I would like to meet new people thru Glocals.. To find new interests and do other things.

I like going out eating and just talking about all sorts of things with interesting people.  I want to meet new people to find new interets or with the same interest like me.

with glocals hopefully I can build new friendships and new connections  

Looking forward to attend on one of those things to do..

hello to everyone  

Adoracion HegiDec 3, 2019 @ 08:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 573 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Would like to know more on Geneva and what has changed
Post 1

Hello Adoracion nice meeting you. It is nice to know that not only new comers are using Glocals but also residents are reaching out on this forum. There are loads of activities that am sure will meet your social preference. Personally some of my favorite events are the book club, the Geneva cafe news we will be meeting  Thursday 12 December, the conscious Café  and all the countryside walks. Check the activities on the things to do section. Looking forward to meeting you in one of the interesting events. Enjoy Geneva.

The text you are quoting:

Hello Adoracion nice meeting you. It is nice to know that not only new comers are using Glocals but also residents are reaching out on this forum. There are loads of activities that am sure will meet your social preference. Personally some of my favorite events are the book club, the Geneva cafe news we will be meeting  Thursday 12 December, the conscious Café  and all the countryside walks. Check the activities on the things to do section. Looking forward to meeting you in one of the interesting events. Enjoy Geneva.

Nahed Z, Dec 4, 2019 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 573 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form