Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > You have a new neighbor!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
You have a new neighbor!

Installed recently in the Lausanne area, I'm an extroverted guy come from Spain and keen to have fun. I love sports, nature, culture and gastronomy, like almost everyone! Eager to cross with you soon.

PS: I hope you excuse me for my lousy English. Wink

The text you are quoting:

Installed recently in the Lausanne area, I'm an extroverted guy come from Spain and keen to have fun. I love sports, nature, culture and gastronomy, like almost everyone! Eager to cross with you soon.

PS: I hope you excuse me for my lousy English. Wink

Pierre GJan 14, 2019 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: You have a new neighbor!
Post 1

Hi Pierre! I'm going with my husband to Monday Quizz Night at Flon, do you want to join us? We're from Portugal, so if there's any problem with your english, we can also understand your spanish! :)

Hi Pierre! I'm going with my husband to Monday Quizz Night at Flon, do you want to join us? We're from Portugal, so if there's any problem with your english, we can also understand your spanish! :)

Inês Patrício MV, Feb 13, 2019 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: You have a new neighbor!
Post 2

Thanks Inés, you're very kind. Mondays are not the best day for me, but I'm sure we'll have the opportunity to meet soon, until then I hope you have a lot of fun with Glocals.

Thanks Inés, you're very kind. Mondays are not the best day for me, but I'm sure we'll have the opportunity to meet soon, until then I hope you have a lot of fun with Glocals.

Pierre G, Feb 13, 2019 @ 18:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form