Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > a bit of ticino in Geneva :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
a bit of ticino in Geneva :)
Hello, my name's Patrick,
I was born in the late 1980 in a small town (Lugano) in the italian part of switzerland...
I tried to have a respectable life away from tentations :) 2 years ago moved to Geneva
for studying dentistry... after two years in Geneva and a lot of borring days, one night,
surfing on the net I found GoL and I understood that everything was going to change ;)
It seems a cool community hope too meet each one of you ;)
by the way I'm addicted to salsa so if anybody feels like going to dance, or needs
some good song just mail me ;)
bye
Patrick
The text you are quoting:
Hello, my name's Patrick,
I was born in the late 1980 in a small town (Lugano) in the italian part of switzerland...
I tried to have a respectable life away from tentations :) 2 years ago moved to Geneva
for studying dentistry... after two years in Geneva and a lot of borring days, one night,
surfing on the net I found GoL and I understood that everything was going to change ;)
It seems a cool community hope too meet each one of you ;)
by the way I'm addicted to salsa so if anybody feels like going to dance, or needs
some good song just mail me ;)
bye
Patrick

TelomeraseApr 5, 2006 @ 02:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 959 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: a bit of ticino in Geneva :)
Post 1
So many people on here are all about Salsa! And tomorrow would be a good night for you to head out an join them, if I had to guess.

I've been meaning to learn, but just haven't gotten around to it myself.
Glad to see there is another person from the Italian section, you guys seem to be a bit under-represented!
So many people on here are all about Salsa! And tomorrow would be a good night for you to head out an join them, if I had to guess.

I've been meaning to learn, but just haven't gotten around to it myself.
Glad to see there is another person from the Italian section, you guys seem to be a bit under-represented!
Jillybeano, Apr 5, 2006 @ 13:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Jill is right, WELCOME!! and .. Tonight and tomorrow is the good day to get the Salsa addict on GOL (Barrio Latino tonight, or MAD tomorrow)...or join the Salsa show on Saturday during the Sindy Spring Party :)

Val - addicted to salsa.
Jill is right, WELCOME!! and .. Tonight and tomorrow is the good day to get the Salsa addict on GOL (Barrio Latino tonight, or MAD tomorrow)...or join the Salsa show on Saturday during the Sindy Spring Party :)

Val - addicted to salsa.
Hoiling, Apr 5, 2006 @ 18:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Tks for your welcome,
nice to hear there are other people crazy about Salsa! unfortunately can't come tonight :( durring the week it's a bit hard for me, but I'll come for sure in the next weeks :)
looking forward see the Salsa show on Saturday :)

jillybeano that's right we're always under-represented but I'll try to change the situation... got at least one friend from TI that could join the community hihi I know that isn't enough but is a start :)

bye
Tks for your welcome,
nice to hear there are other people crazy about Salsa! unfortunately can't come tonight :( durring the week it's a bit hard for me, but I'll come for sure in the next weeks :)
looking forward see the Salsa show on Saturday :)

jillybeano that's right we're always under-represented but I'll try to change the situation... got at least one friend from TI that could join the community hihi I know that isn't enough but is a start :)

bye
Telomerase, Apr 6, 2006 @ 00:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Get your friend to sign up!
See you Saturday!!