Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
about me

Hello! i am a german personal language and cultural  guide  (7 cities around lac Leman) and translator english-french-german living for 28 years near Lausanne. I love outside and cultural activities and cooking or dining outside. So many activities.

I give you the dates of my next language courses downtown (grammar or conversation in german and french) and city walks learning the language in a town in museums, exhibitions or restaurants.

you can write me with your questions here:   www.stephsimon.ch

Looking forward seeing you hopefully soon, bye, Stephanie

The text you are quoting:

Hello! i am a german personal language and cultural  guide  (7 cities around lac Leman) and translator english-french-german living for 28 years near Lausanne. I love outside and cultural activities and cooking or dining outside. So many activities.

I give you the dates of my next language courses downtown (grammar or conversation in german and french) and city walks learning the language in a town in museums, exhibitions or restaurants.

stephanie simonJan 25, 2019 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: about me
Post 1

Jan 25, 19 18:54

Next event: 14th of febr. 18h: Musée cantonal des Beaux Arts, "Vienna 1900" with speaches and drinks for free. meeting point: entrance of the museum/wardrobe. looking forward meeting you there. Inscriptions: stephsimon.ch

The text you are quoting:

Next event: 14th of febr. 18h: Musée cantonal des Beaux Arts, "Vienna 1900" with speaches and drinks for free. meeting point: entrance of the museum/wardrobe. looking forward meeting you there. Inscriptions: stephsimon.ch

stephanie simon, Feb 1, 2019 @ 09:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 884 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form