Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > active, sportive, willing to discover and 28years old male

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
active, sportive, willing to discover and 28years old male
Hi everybody out there! As words cannot describe a person anyway I won't bother you with details about my character ;-) Just let me say that: I am sportive (altough I'm a little bit restricted due to an injured lower back) and active and open-minded. I want to learn sooo much from life and I'm happy about every sort of experience I can make.

More precisely: I'm looking for guys who join me on my bicycle-rides, hiking, discover the beautiful country, go to concerts, do water-sports like windsurfing, etc... And do not refrain: I'm only an amateur :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. You may contact me at [email protected].

Bye bye,
Markus
The text you are quoting:
Hi everybody out there! As words cannot describe a person anyway I won't bother you with details about my character ;-) Just let me say that: I am sportive (altough I'm a little bit restricted due to an injured lower back) and active and open-minded. I want to learn sooo much from life and I'm happy about every sort of experience I can make.

More precisely: I'm looking for guys who join me on my bicycle-rides, hiking, discover the beautiful country, go to concerts, do water-sports like windsurfing, etc... And do not refrain: I'm only an amateur :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. You may contact me at [email protected].

Bye bye,
Markus
markushApr 26, 2006 @ 13:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 945 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: active, sportive, willing to discover and 28years old male
Post 1
I also like hiking, biking, and concerts as do so many members on this site. You will certainly not have trouble meeting people with those same interests. Check out the members activities section on this site- there are always a lot of posts (especially now that the weather is getting warmer!) for outdoor, sporting activities.
Welcome!
The text you are quoting:
I also like hiking, biking, and concerts as do so many members on this site. You will certainly not have trouble meeting people with those same interests. Check out the members activities section on this site- there are always a lot of posts (especially now that the weather is getting warmer!) for outdoor, sporting activities.
Welcome!
mindiosu, Apr 26, 2006 @ 17:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 945 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form