Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
gabie
Hi people from all over the world!

I only arrived in Geneva 2 months ago, just finished my studies and came to work in beautiful Switzerland! I joined the salsa WE and this is how I got to know GenevaOnline... Who's coming to Barrio Latino tonight? :)

Take care and see you soon...

Gabie
The text you are quoting:
Hi people from all over the world!

I only arrived in Geneva 2 months ago, just finished my studies and came to work in beautiful Switzerland! I joined the salsa WE and this is how I got to know GenevaOnline... Who's coming to Barrio Latino tonight? :)

Take care and see you soon...

Gabie
gabieOct 12, 2005 @ 22:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1056 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: gabie
Post 1
Barrio Latino? Heard about that but never been? Any good? Hope to see you around!
Barrio Latino? Heard about that but never been? Any good? Hope to see you around!
munkypint, Oct 13, 2005 @ 21:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Yes, dear munkypint, Barrio's is indeed very nice and all of us had a great time there on Wednesday... We are meeting up at Tacos Inn at Rive this Sunday. Care to join? :-)
Yes, dear munkypint, Barrio's is indeed very nice and all of us had a great time there on Wednesday... We are meeting up at Tacos Inn at Rive this Sunday. Care to join? :-)
lovely_katya, Oct 14, 2005 @ 19:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hello lady!

You are cracking me up. ;-)

I think Stephan has grown out of the phase where he needed to have the word "banana" waived at him to get interested in an activity. After all, the bar in Carouge (BDN)didn't advertise bananas (unless El Platano thought that BDN stands for "Bananas - Day and Night").:-)
Hello lady!

You are cracking me up. ;-)

I think Stephan has grown out of the phase where he needed to have the word "banana" waived at him to get interested in an activity. After all, the bar in Carouge (BDN)didn't advertise bananas (unless El Platano thought that BDN stands for "Bananas - Day and Night").:-)
lovely_katya, Oct 15, 2005 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1056 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form