Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > good evening Genevaaaa

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
good evening Genevaaaa
Hello everyone,

Yes I am brand new on GOL. I must say I found out about your very existence reading Tribune de Geneve yesterday. I knew about Sindy network since I ended up by chance/ coincidence on one of your gatherings in Bastion.
I am really glad I found you as I thought Geneva was sometimes very cold and lifeless. This network of good people seems very promising and very active.
My greatest pleasure in life is to meet nice people who have an interest in the world today and people who have a very broad vision and an open mind. I love discussing geopolitics or thinking about how we can change this world. i also enjoy watching documentaries, playing tennis, learning how to shoot short movies and just making the best of our passage on planet earth...and I really want to discover the real Geneva.

speak to you all very soon

love&peace

Nix_boy
The text you are quoting:
Hello everyone,

Yes I am brand new on GOL. I must say I found out about your very existence reading Tribune de Geneve yesterday. I knew about Sindy network since I ended up by chance/ coincidence on one of your gatherings in Bastion.
I am really glad I found you as I thought Geneva was sometimes very cold and lifeless. This network of good people seems very promising and very active.
My greatest pleasure in life is to meet nice people who have an interest in the world today and people who have a very broad vision and an open mind. I love discussing geopolitics or thinking about how we can change this world. i also enjoy watching documentaries, playing tennis, learning how to shoot short movies and just making the best of our passage on planet earth...and I really want to discover the real Geneva.

speak to you all very soon

love&peace

Nix_boy
nix_boyMay 31, 2006 @ 02:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 891 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: good evening Genevaaaa
Post 1
Welcome to the community then!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the community then!!!!!!!!!!!
Iolly, May 31, 2006 @ 13:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: good evening Genevaaaa
Post 2
we all liking meeting new good people...so you've come to the right place. Now it's up to you: be active on the community and meet people, or stay in the shadows. In your hands...

welcome to GenevaOnline.
we all liking meeting new good people...so you've come to the right place. Now it's up to you: be active on the community and meet people, or stay in the shadows. In your hands...

welcome to GenevaOnline.

Nir Ofek, Jun 1, 2006 @ 01:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 891 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form