Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > green behind the ears and a novice to say the least....!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
green behind the ears and a novice to say the least....!!!
well I think the title says it all , this is new to me , and I new to you ...Hi :)I'm tantien , south african/british music crazy can't sit still and ever curious (spelling mmmm ? )anyway , obviously don't know anyone yet , also finding my way in this new frontier ( very interesting ) and absolutely have to talk to some people about music , special kind of music .....music that stirs the soul !!!

chat soon
The text you are quoting:
well I think the title says it all , this is new to me , and I new to you ...Hi :)I'm tantien , south african/british music crazy can't sit still and ever curious (spelling mmmm ? )anyway , obviously don't know anyone yet , also finding my way in this new frontier ( very interesting ) and absolutely have to talk to some people about music , special kind of music .....music that stirs the soul !!!

chat soon
tantienNov 8, 2005 @ 20:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1139 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: green behind the ears and a novice to say the least....!!!
Post 1
I love music, in fact I cannot be with out music in my life.
Are you in the music business too?

Anyway welcome. Did you know that here in this city there are nearly 6 different music shops selling hi-end Hifi equipment & musical instruments and their amplifiers.

Its crasy for such a small population. So there must be plenty of musical lover in the area. Like you and me.

Nicolas
The text you are quoting:
I love music, in fact I cannot be with out music in my life.
Are you in the music business too?

Anyway welcome. Did you know that here in this city there are nearly 6 different music shops selling hi-end Hifi equipment & musical instruments and their amplifiers.

Its crasy for such a small population. So there must be plenty of musical lover in the area. Like you and me.

Nicolas
ecc801s, Nov 17, 2005 @ 03:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1139 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form