Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > hi all .... looking for salsa & spanish fans

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hi all .... looking for salsa & spanish fans
Hi everyone,
I just joined the site and it looks like great fun.
I'm hoping to meet all kinds of friends, but have a special interest in spanish speakers and salsa dancers because I love latin culture!
Would appreciate any tips on how to connect to the latin network in town .... or write me a note if you have similar interests!
Lisa
p.s. I also love any kind of outdoor activities - hiking etc.
The text you are quoting:
Hi everyone,
I just joined the site and it looks like great fun.
I'm hoping to meet all kinds of friends, but have a special interest in spanish speakers and salsa dancers because I love latin culture!
Would appreciate any tips on how to connect to the latin network in town .... or write me a note if you have similar interests!
Lisa
p.s. I also love any kind of outdoor activities - hiking etc.
lisitaApr 26, 2006 @ 00:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 997 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: hi all .... looking for salsa & spanish fans
Post 1
Hi Lisa,

I just joined the site as well. I am spanish but not so good dancer. There are a couple of place where you could connect with latin people, among others Barrio latino, Caf? Cuba, ...

Hope it helps.

Jos?
Hi Lisa,

I just joined the site as well. I am spanish but not so good dancer. There are a couple of place where you could connect with latin people, among others Barrio latino, Caf? Cuba, ...

Hope it helps.

Jos?
jose, Apr 26, 2006 @ 01:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
..There is a large group of us getting together at the Barrio tonight - please join us!! That would be a great intro into Geneva's salsa scene, and you will meet a LOT of GoL salsa maniacs (and those who enjoy it without going overboard, unlike some of us..)

REALLY looking forward to meeting you tonight (as well as Jose and all others who would like to join)!

Katya
..There is a large group of us getting together at the Barrio tonight - please join us!! That would be a great intro into Geneva's salsa scene, and you will meet a LOT of GoL salsa maniacs (and those who enjoy it without going overboard, unlike some of us..)

REALLY looking forward to meeting you tonight (as well as Jose and all others who would like to join)!

Katya
lovely_katya, Apr 26, 2006 @ 14:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
the best place to dance salsa is Mad de Gen?ve !!!!!! and the cover is really cheap!!!

but if you are really fan .. here in geneva there is the best salsa band " Herencia Latina" they are BUENISSIMO JEEJ!!! so when I have news about one of their concert I let you know ..

A BAILAR TODA LA NOCHE ..!!!!!!!
the best place to dance salsa is Mad de Gen?ve !!!!!! and the cover is really cheap!!!

but if you are really fan .. here in geneva there is the best salsa band " Herencia Latina" they are BUENISSIMO JEEJ!!! so when I have news about one of their concert I let you know ..

A BAILAR TODA LA NOCHE ..!!!!!!!
Nati82, May 2, 2006 @ 12:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 997 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form