Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > hi all. my name is...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hi all. my name is...
...Tiya.

I am from Malawi, a beautiful country in South-East Africa, with a lake two-thirds the size of Switzerland.

I've been in Geneva for one year and have been to some awesome Sindy parties (Still regret missing the beach party - was away on holidays). I reckon the parties will be even more fun with the introduction of this forum.

Someone suggested breakfast in France, lunch in Geneva, and dinner in Italy. I'm certainly up for that.

Hope to meet you all, or at least some of you, soon.
The text you are quoting:
...Tiya.

I am from Malawi, a beautiful country in South-East Africa, with a lake two-thirds the size of Switzerland.

I've been in Geneva for one year and have been to some awesome Sindy parties (Still regret missing the beach party - was away on holidays). I reckon the parties will be even more fun with the introduction of this forum.

Someone suggested breakfast in France, lunch in Geneva, and dinner in Italy. I'm certainly up for that.

Hope to meet you all, or at least some of you, soon.
TiyaOct 4, 2005 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1338 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: hi all. my name is...
Post 1
it's so great to have people here from such exotic places like Malawi...I looked it up on the Atlas after seeing your post and read a bit about it, and it sounds like such a great country!

welcome to the community. Hope to see you in person real soon...

Nir (from a less exotic country...(-;
The text you are quoting:
it's so great to have people here from such exotic places like Malawi...I looked it up on the Atlas after seeing your post and read a bit about it, and it sounds like such a great country!

welcome to the community. Hope to see you in person real soon...

Nir (from a less exotic country...(-;
Nir Ofek, Oct 6, 2005 @ 01:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1338 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form