Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
hi everybody
just discovered this site and hoping it will make the whole swiss experience more fun. I am an english guy resident in denmark having also lived in norway who still cant ski. Married with four children, who are still in denmark, so the evenings drag a little, just wanted to say hi to everybody and hopefully look forward to meeting a few of you.
The text you are quoting:
just discovered this site and hoping it will make the whole swiss experience more fun. I am an english guy resident in denmark having also lived in norway who still cant ski. Married with four children, who are still in denmark, so the evenings drag a little, just wanted to say hi to everybody and hopefully look forward to meeting a few of you.
GeezerblokeJun 29, 2006 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 924 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: hi everybody
Post 1
Welcome to the community.

So your family is still in Denmark and you're now in Geneva? How come (if I may ask)?

Welcome to the community.

So your family is still in Denmark and you're now in Geneva? How come (if I may ask)?

Nir Ofek, Jun 29, 2006 @ 20:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi, When i came to work here we didnt know how long it would be for so it didnt seem worth uprooting the family so i am doing the commuting thing. If i never see geneva airport again i wont be unhappy :-)
Hi, When i came to work here we didnt know how long it would be for so it didnt seem worth uprooting the family so i am doing the commuting thing. If i never see geneva airport again i wont be unhappy :-)
Geezerbloke, Jun 29, 2006 @ 20:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
...and it's not a good one...(-:

Hope GoL will make it a bit easier.
...and it's not a good one...(-: