Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
joined GoL today
Hello, today a friend suggested me GoL... and here I am. I arrived in Geneva few months ago, I am Italian but I lived many years in NY. Still I don't know much about Geneva.... I know I like it. Although it could seem strange, Geneva reminds me NY. I like to walk, cook, eat (!!!): all with strong enthusiasm. my French is still poor but I hope to learn to speak well in the near future; that's all for now.
Ciao,
Nicoletta
The text you are quoting:
Hello, today a friend suggested me GoL... and here I am. I arrived in Geneva few months ago, I am Italian but I lived many years in NY. Still I don't know much about Geneva.... I know I like it. Although it could seem strange, Geneva reminds me NY. I like to walk, cook, eat (!!!): all with strong enthusiasm. my French is still poor but I hope to learn to speak well in the near future; that's all for now.
Ciao,
Nicoletta
nicojJun 9, 2006 @ 20:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 900 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: joined GoL today
Post 1
welcome from the big NY to the little Geneva.

I visited NYC a few times, and found it almost exactly the opposite of Geneva...(-; Would be cool to hear from you one time when we meet what you found similar about them.

By the way - what brought you to Geneva?

welcome to the community,

Nir
welcome from the big NY to the little Geneva.

I visited NYC a few times, and found it almost exactly the opposite of Geneva...(-; Would be cool to hear from you one time when we meet what you found similar about them.

By the way - what brought you to Geneva?

welcome to the community,

Nir

Nir Ofek, Jun 11, 2006 @ 22:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: joined GoL today
Post 2
tonight (Monday) member Hoiling is organising a get together for Italians to watch the Italian team in the world cup....her post is on 'member activities'

tonight (Monday) member Hoiling is organising a get together for Italians to watch the Italian team in the world cup....her post is on 'member activities'

Nir Ofek, Jun 11, 2006 @ 23:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 900 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form