Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > just a few words about me

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
just a few words about me
Hello dear GOL,

I am new in this community but already have been impressed by its active life!

I would like to thank firstly the "parents" of this portal for their great idea and work to create this site and give the possibility to people to communicate and meet each other.

Who is me? I was born in Russia, in the old Prussian Capital Koenigsberg, on the Baltic sea. Now this place is known as Kaliningrad. After hight school I went for university studies and for fun in Greece, in Thessalonika, So, I used to live there for 6 years! Cool memories...sun, islands, sea, clubbing, chilling out vs nice friends..ahhh !

So, I am in Geneva since 2003 for my Master degree and for work. I love this city for its international and multicultural profile as well as for its beauty.
So, this is to say that I am happy to be here and glad to join the GOL community!

My best wishes for everyone,

p.s. I can tell more, if anyone is interested just drop me a message.

CU
Sweety_Ju ;-)
The text you are quoting:
Hello dear GOL,

I am new in this community but already have been impressed by its active life!

I would like to thank firstly the "parents" of this portal for their great idea and work to create this site and give the possibility to people to communicate and meet each other.

Who is me? I was born in Russia, in the old Prussian Capital Koenigsberg, on the Baltic sea. Now this place is known as Kaliningrad. After hight school I went for university studies and for fun in Greece, in Thessalonika, So, I used to live there for 6 years! Cool memories...sun, islands, sea, clubbing, chilling out vs nice friends..ahhh !

So, I am in Geneva since 2003 for my Master degree and for work. I love this city for its international and multicultural profile as well as for its beauty.
So, this is to say that I am happy to be here and glad to join the GOL community!

My best wishes for everyone,

p.s. I can tell more, if anyone is interested just drop me a message.

CU
Sweety_Ju ;-)
Sweety_JuMar 31, 2006 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1165 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: just a few words about me
Post 1
Hi,
thank u for u nice welcoming!

I saw u r in a fool prepation of your new life?
Great!
I wish u all the best for your marriage and happy life vs the man u choose!
hugs,sweet_ju
Hi,
thank u for u nice welcoming!

I saw u r in a fool prepation of your new life?
Great!
I wish u all the best for your marriage and happy life vs the man u choose!
hugs,sweet_ju
Sweety_Ju, Mar 31, 2006 @ 20:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Welcome to Genevaonline! your background of moving 3 countries is so typical to so many of us...

We are thinking of opening a GoL 'Meet my Country' group, where members would meet regularly, and one of the them would present his/her country with food and stories. Might be great to hear about Russia!

In any case, enjoy the community, and hope to see you on April 8 at the party!

Nir
Welcome to Genevaonline! your background of moving 3 countries is so typical to so many of us...

We are thinking of opening a GoL 'Meet my Country' group, where members would meet regularly, and one of the them would present his/her country with food and stories. Might be great to hear about Russia!

In any case, enjoy the community, and hope to see you on April 8 at the party!

Nir
Nir Ofek, Mar 31, 2006 @ 20:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Thank u Nir for your welcomming!

Its not a bad idea about countries... It would be a pleasure for me to contribute a ltl bit to this project.

As for spring party on the 8th - I remember last year party - it was great and funny! Well organised as well.
So, be sure, you ll see me there!!!

Keep in touch,
cheers
Thank u Nir for your welcomming!

Its not a bad idea about countries... It would be a pleasure for me to contribute a ltl bit to this project.

As for spring party on the 8th - I remember last year party - it was great and funny! Well organised as well.
So, be sure, you ll see me there!!!

Keep in touch,
cheers
Sweety_Ju, Apr 1, 2006 @ 00:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
we have some russians coming to our party on the 13th.... my flatmate is trying to convince me the musician vladimir vysotsky is great. you would be very welcome. check the members activities for info.. or message me.
we have some russians coming to our party on the 13th.... my flatmate is trying to convince me the musician vladimir vysotsky is great. you would be very welcome. check the members activities for info.. or message me.
jembo, Apr 8, 2006 @ 02:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1165 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form