Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > just appeared in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
just appeared in Geneva
Hello all and especial thanks to Sherri for the warm welcome. I found GOL as I was doing a Google search for a car wash in the centre of Geneva... go figure.

I didn't find it but I am quite impressed with the site and all the activities going on. Will certainly be joining some soon

In the meantime, let me know if you have a wish, mine is not having to drive to balexert every time I want to wash my car

genie
The text you are quoting:
Hello all and especial thanks to Sherri for the warm welcome. I found GOL as I was doing a Google search for a car wash in the centre of Geneva... go figure.

I didn't find it but I am quite impressed with the site and all the activities going on. Will certainly be joining some soon

In the meantime, let me know if you have a wish, mine is not having to drive to balexert every time I want to wash my car

genie
genieJan 9, 2006 @ 23:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 2490 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: just appeared in Geneva
Post 1
Hi and welcome,
there is also a Car wash at the centre commercial “ La Praille in Acacias” next to the Parking Entrance.
And also one next to the Car: “Smart” center on Route de St Julien 46, after Carouge.

Hi and welcome,
there is also a Car wash at the centre commercial “ La Praille in Acacias” next to the Parking Entrance.
And also one next to the Car: “Smart” center on Route de St Julien 46, after Carouge.

Capitain, Jan 10, 2006 @ 11:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
ummm....car wash, there's a machine thingy opposite mparc near carouge, is that better/closer than Balexert?

Also there's a full service wash in the underground parking of la praille, expensive tho.

my wish? to get my license back so i can drive here? waddaya say genie? ; )

finally, welcome 2 GOL!
ummm....car wash, there's a machine thingy opposite mparc near carouge, is that better/closer than Balexert?

Also there's a full service wash in the underground parking of la praille, expensive tho.

my wish? to get my license back so i can drive here? waddaya say genie? ; )

finally, welcome 2 GOL!
Tigger, Jan 10, 2006 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
has something to do with having less stress/time at work and a better life balance... but can;t give u the details or it won't become true!!

Welcome!
Val
has something to do with having less stress/time at work and a better life balance... but can;t give u the details or it won't become true!!

Welcome!
Val
Hoiling, Jan 10, 2006 @ 14:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
from car wash to GOL...the lord works in mysterious ways.

In any case, welcome to the community, and see you inside...I will find you by the clean car you must have.

from car wash to GOL...the lord works in mysterious ways.

In any case, welcome to the community, and see you inside...I will find you by the clean car you must have.

Nir Ofek, Jan 10, 2006 @ 15:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
yes, indeed it is a mistery - not as much as the X files in french that i am pretending to watch at the moment, but still a mistery

i am still a genie in training, so my magic cant reach out too far, but my tip for hoiling and tigger is write it down. your wish and the steps you are going to take to get it. it usually works

except when i asked to win the lottery, that didn't work...

thanks for the warm welcome
yes, indeed it is a mistery - not as much as the X files in french that i am pretending to watch at the moment, but still a mistery

i am still a genie in training, so my magic cant reach out too far, but my tip for hoiling and tigger is write it down. your wish and the steps you are going to take to get it. it usually works

except when i asked to win the lottery, that didn't work...

thanks for the warm welcome
genie, Jan 11, 2006 @ 23:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
I guess changing carreer is the only solution!
I guess changing carreer is the only solution!

Hoiling, Jan 12, 2006 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 2490 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form