Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
misskate
Hi! I'm Kate, or misskate as most friends back home and my students call me. I'm the librarian for one of the international primary schools in Geneva. This is my third school year here and it keeps getting better!

I miss live music in small venues. I'm not into dance clubs, so you will never find me at Shakers. Bars and pubs and cafes, though, definitely. I like watching other people play sports. Most of my time spent with friends revolves around food (never a bad thing!).

The past two years, I spent most of my weekends in the U.K.; genevaonline has come along at the right moment since I now spend all my weekends in town. I've already met some great people on this site and can't wait to meet more!

The text you are quoting:
Hi! I'm Kate, or misskate as most friends back home and my students call me. I'm the librarian for one of the international primary schools in Geneva. This is my third school year here and it keeps getting better!

I miss live music in small venues. I'm not into dance clubs, so you will never find me at Shakers. Bars and pubs and cafes, though, definitely. I like watching other people play sports. Most of my time spent with friends revolves around food (never a bad thing!).

The past two years, I spent most of my weekends in the U.K.; genevaonline has come along at the right moment since I now spend all my weekends in town. I've already met some great people on this site and can't wait to meet more!

misskateSep 21, 2005 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1373 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: misskate
Post 1
When you girls inviting me for food? lol

Big fan of food myself, which gets me to this point, how about a pot luck dinner sometime before going out? Sounds like at least 3 of us will enjoy it! But i am sure there are many more
When you girls inviting me for food? lol

Big fan of food myself, which gets me to this point, how about a pot luck dinner sometime before going out? Sounds like at least 3 of us will enjoy it! But i am sure there are many more
munkypint, Sep 21, 2005 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
But once I get into the swing of it, this town will be a long time recovering ;)

Glad to knwo I'll have comrades in arms!
But once I get into the swing of it, this town will be a long time recovering ;)

Glad to knwo I'll have comrades in arms!
misskate, Sep 21, 2005 @ 19:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
when are you getting here? nt
when are you getting here? nt
misskate, Sep 21, 2005 @ 19:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Are you going to the dinner tomorrow night?

I love having people over, but I try not to do it pre-going out because we have a tendency never actually to make it out the door. Still a great evening, but when you want to go out, it kind of defeats the purpose.
Are you going to the dinner tomorrow night?

I love having people over, but I try not to do it pre-going out because we have a tendency never actually to make it out the door. Still a great evening, but when you want to go out, it kind of defeats the purpose.
misskate, Sep 21, 2005 @ 20:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
You are girlsd are definately keen on food! Quality!
You are girlsd are definately keen on food! Quality!
munkypint, Sep 22, 2005 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1373 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form