Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > new ?! i guess i like it !!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new ?! i guess i like it !!
Hi there!

understand that you have no problem with new members introducing themselves....obviously i can tell the life story, but prefer to keep that for another time!!

heard abt the site via the radio, thanks to wrg!!! and am really happy to have found it. i've not spoken to many people yet, nor have i met any of you, but that's ok, with time it will come.

waiting for the snow to fall, altough i allready had my first ski of the season in october.....and looking forward to the monday night skate, which i just found out abt......from the members activities...

hope this site will be on line for a long time, talk to you soon!!

Marleen
The text you are quoting:
Hi there!

understand that you have no problem with new members introducing themselves....obviously i can tell the life story, but prefer to keep that for another time!!

heard abt the site via the radio, thanks to wrg!!! and am really happy to have found it. i've not spoken to many people yet, nor have i met any of you, but that's ok, with time it will come.

waiting for the snow to fall, altough i allready had my first ski of the season in october.....and looking forward to the monday night skate, which i just found out abt......from the members activities...

hope this site will be on line for a long time, talk to you soon!!

Marleen
marleenNov 3, 2005 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 1084 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: new ?! i guess i like it !!
Post 1
us??? I hope not...thot we were very polite and calm wen we met u at Demi Lune...u didnt even see the real crazy side yet!! LOL ; )
us??? I hope not...thot we were very polite and calm wen we met u at Demi Lune...u didnt even see the real crazy side yet!! LOL ; )
Tigger, Nov 4, 2005 @ 02:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: new ?! i guess i like it !!
Post 2
Where did you go skiing? Les Diablerets? Can't wait to get some snow and start rippin' some powder again.
Where did you go skiing? Les Diablerets? Can't wait to get some snow and start rippin' some powder again.
Dinkel, Nov 5, 2005 @ 17:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 1084 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form