Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
new? me ? yes!
Hi
i'm new here but i knew before that my friend told me to come sindy. I know sindy´'s party because i went at one of the halloween party it was great.
now i' m studying for one year in Finland, at Helsinki but i want to keep contact with geneva! i love this town but i must say also that helsinki is also great!
you'll se that i love very much parties, and i don't know enjoy life and time. Just like this!
so that's it!
see you
Pauline
The text you are quoting:
Hi
i'm new here but i knew before that my friend told me to come sindy. I know sindy´'s party because i went at one of the halloween party it was great.
now i' m studying for one year in Finland, at Helsinki but i want to keep contact with geneva! i love this town but i must say also that helsinki is also great!
you'll se that i love very much parties, and i don't know enjoy life and time. Just like this!
so that's it!
see you
Pauline
PapuschkaNov 12, 2005 @ 18:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1231 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: new? me ? yes!
Post 1
Hi Pauline, and welcome to this great online community! It is wonderful to have some more Swiss people joining the group. Geneva is a cool city and I am sure you know this place better than many of us! I hope you enjoy your one year in Finland. Glad to hear that you like the Sindy parties as much as I do! If you are back in Geneva around Christmas (or any other time) then please along to one of the Sindy/Geneva Online events and I hope to say hello to you there! Best wishes, Phil
The text you are quoting:
Hi Pauline, and welcome to this great online community! It is wonderful to have some more Swiss people joining the group. Geneva is a cool city and I am sure you know this place better than many of us! I hope you enjoy your one year in Finland. Glad to hear that you like the Sindy parties as much as I do! If you are back in Geneva around Christmas (or any other time) then please along to one of the Sindy/Geneva Online events and I hope to say hello to you there! Best wishes, Phil
phil, Nov 12, 2005 @ 19:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1231 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form