Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
nice to be here
how could I refuse the polite question to introduce myself ^_^
hi, am new and lost in Geneva. I'm living close to Nyon for 6weeks now and I have to go out, to meet people, to LIVE. I hate to stand still, I'm sure there's a lot to do and see in Geneva, but can anybody help me to find a clue to Geneva?
I am also looking for a tandem partner (language exchange), so somebody who wants to improve his/her German and help me doing the same with my English and/or French.

When you want to go out for a drink in Geneva-where can you go if you're a single girl without being afraid???

Nice to meet you folks,
cu,
Claudia
The text you are quoting:
how could I refuse the polite question to introduce myself ^_^
hi, am new and lost in Geneva. I'm living close to Nyon for 6weeks now and I have to go out, to meet people, to LIVE. I hate to stand still, I'm sure there's a lot to do and see in Geneva, but can anybody help me to find a clue to Geneva?
I am also looking for a tandem partner (language exchange), so somebody who wants to improve his/her German and help me doing the same with my English and/or French.

When you want to go out for a drink in Geneva-where can you go if you're a single girl without being afraid???

Nice to meet you folks,
cu,
Claudia
ClaudiOct 20, 2005 @ 02:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1286 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: nice to be here
Post 1
Hi Claudia
Welcome to GO! If u wanna have a drink without being afraid (of what btw?) come with us!
2nite at the Lounge, 830, Nouchie's drinks
or 2morrow for Ulli's drinks
Hi Claudia
Welcome to GO! If u wanna have a drink without being afraid (of what btw?) come with us!
2nite at the Lounge, 830, Nouchie's drinks
or 2morrow for Ulli's drinks
Tigger, Oct 20, 2005 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Definitely come out and just meet up. People will tell you directions to get ANYWHERE!! I am new here and don't know how to get anywhere, I live in Versoix, but people are helpful.
I had wanted to live in Nyon, but oh well.
Welcome!
Definitely come out and just meet up. People will tell you directions to get ANYWHERE!! I am new here and don't know how to get anywhere, I live in Versoix, but people are helpful.
I had wanted to live in Nyon, but oh well.
Welcome!
Jillybeano, Oct 20, 2005 @ 11:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
cause my hostfamily is living here too and I'm living and working at their place, in the cute Gingins close to Nyon.
Why?
cause my hostfamily is living here too and I'm living and working at their place, in the cute Gingins close to Nyon.
Why?
Claudi, Oct 20, 2005 @ 23:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1286 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form