Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
returner
where to start? my life tends to be a bit hectic, but what the hell, i'm always up for meeting new people! back in Geneva after 10 years away, i've spent the last 2 years getting my life sorted, and it now is (bar the occasional incidents!). i'm very much looking forward to the next new members' evening, which i haven't yet been able to join. i hope i'll get to meet lots of you very soon ;)
The text you are quoting:
where to start? my life tends to be a bit hectic, but what the hell, i'm always up for meeting new people! back in Geneva after 10 years away, i've spent the last 2 years getting my life sorted, and it now is (bar the occasional incidents!). i'm very much looking forward to the next new members' evening, which i haven't yet been able to join. i hope i'll get to meet lots of you very soon ;)
MindaMay 25, 2006 @ 18:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 865 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: returner
Post 1
where were you when you away from Geneva, and what brings you back?

and the 2 years you took to sort out your life - how did you do that? I think many of us would like to know the secret to that...(-;

welcome to the GenevaOnline community
where were you when you away from Geneva, and what brings you back?

and the 2 years you took to sort out your life - how did you do that? I think many of us would like to know the secret to that...(-;

welcome to the GenevaOnline community

Nir Ofek, May 26, 2006 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
thanks Nir! where was i? lots of places. mostly in the UK and Japan, with some time in Denmark and New Zealand. yep, that about covers it.

as for how i sorted out my life, i think you'll have to wait till we meet, cos that's just way too long to explain... ;)
thanks Nir! where was i? lots of places. mostly in the UK and Japan, with some time in Denmark and New Zealand. yep, that about covers it.

as for how i sorted out my life, i think you'll have to wait till we meet, cos that's just way too long to explain... ;)

Minda, May 26, 2006 @ 22:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
muchos gracias!
muchos gracias!
Minda, May 26, 2006 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
why all the travel? business or pleasure?
why all the travel? business or pleasure?
Nir Ofek, May 27, 2006 @ 17:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
about sorting out my life: ok, it's not like everything everywhere is sorted. i just decided this was where i was going to live, and i find that once you make up your mind about something, it's a lot easier to live your life. there are loads of things not sorted at all, i'm not that lucky! so i don't think you'll make a lot of money... :)

as for why all the travel, no special reason. i just happened to go study in the UK, to be sent off to NZ when i applied for this one job, to go to DK cos i thought it was silly i'd never lived there (despite the passport), and managed to get myself a job in Japan cos i love Japan and really wanted to go there. that's where the 'Japan-obsessed' part comes in!

if there's anything else you guys would like to know... ;)
about sorting out my life: ok, it's not like everything everywhere is sorted. i just decided this was where i was going to live, and i find that once you make up your mind about something, it's a lot easier to live your life. there are loads of things not sorted at all, i'm not that lucky! so i don't think you'll make a lot of money... :)

as for why all the travel, no special reason. i just happened to go study in the UK, to be sent off to NZ when i applied for this one job, to go to DK cos i thought it was silly i'd never lived there (despite the passport), and managed to get myself a job in Japan cos i love Japan and really wanted to go there. that's where the 'Japan-obsessed' part comes in!

if there's anything else you guys would like to know... ;)
Minda, May 28, 2006 @ 17:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6
if you absolutely must! just make sure you create a secret identity for me, ok? wouldn't want to a)blow my cover, and b)have people running after me trying to take pics all the time ;)
if you absolutely must! just make sure you create a secret identity for me, ok? wouldn't want to a)blow my cover, and b)have people running after me trying to take pics all the time ;)
Minda, May 29, 2006 @ 18:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 865 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form