Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > still baffled by bus ticket machines

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
still baffled by bus ticket machines
That's how new I feel to Geneva even though I have been here for a few months now.

Which also means that even though I'd love to go to the ball tomorrow, I don't know any of the other 1499 people that might be there.

If anyone in same situation and would like to make a group of total strangers to get drunk and dance through the introductions, send me a mail.

v
The text you are quoting:
That's how new I feel to Geneva even though I have been here for a few months now.

Which also means that even though I'd love to go to the ball tomorrow, I don't know any of the other 1499 people that might be there.

If anyone in same situation and would like to make a group of total strangers to get drunk and dance through the introductions, send me a mail.

v
virginiaDec 16, 2005 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1143 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: still baffled by bus ticket machines
Post 1
hey there!
I just had 2 laff at ur profile. Your "G'va is great for..." is almost exactly like mine!

And btw, the bus ticket machines r now much easier, last year they were exclusively in French!

Anyhoo, welcome to GOL, i will (hopefully) b one of the santa's greeting u guys at the door so u WILL have a friend at the xmas ball!
hey there!
I just had 2 laff at ur profile. Your "G'va is great for..." is almost exactly like mine!

And btw, the bus ticket machines r now much easier, last year they were exclusively in French!

Anyhoo, welcome to GOL, i will (hopefully) b one of the santa's greeting u guys at the door so u WILL have a friend at the xmas ball!
Tigger, Dec 16, 2005 @ 12:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: still baffled by bus ticket machines
Post 2
Hi there, and welcome to Geneva Online! I can understand exactly how you feel about the ticket machines for the buses and trams in Geneva. I still have to ask GOL members which ticket I need for which route! Do come to the Sindy Party this Saturday....these events are famous for the welcome Sindy Spirit which ensures that everyone meets lots of new people and has a great time!
Hi there, and welcome to Geneva Online! I can understand exactly how you feel about the ticket machines for the buses and trams in Geneva. I still have to ask GOL members which ticket I need for which route! Do come to the Sindy Party this Saturday....these events are famous for the welcome Sindy Spirit which ensures that everyone meets lots of new people and has a great time!
phil, Dec 16, 2005 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1143 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form