Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > welcome to the amazing world of...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
welcome to the amazing world of...
well, hello there. i am actually not a new member, if memory serves i was number 110 or something like that. some of the people here already met me, for those who have not , here are some details:

height: 1,83, without platforms. kidding

weight: rather not tell

hair: dirty blonde, dying my hair is no good

eyes: blue, even without contact lenses, i am shortsighted

maritial status: married, he was crazy enough to say yes.

favorite colour: black, its a shade not a colour, i know

i think i am a very outgoing kind of guy. i love to meet new people, especially here, since all my friends are in germany.

comming to geneva wasn´t a matter of choice, my husband was transferred here and i don´t like long distance relationships.

i still work in germany, i do most of my things via homeoffice but i still have to fly over to be present for certain things. oh, i did´nt mention what i do. i am an eventmanager. so i earn my money with clubbing and stuff like that. it´s not as interesting as it sounds but i still enjoy it. i really like geneva, as far as i know it, i don´t know if i would like it so much if haven´t met those people from genevaonline. i am very gratefull for this site.

whatever, i have bothered you enough with my awfull english. see you online or on the next genvaonline or sindy event.

cheers

ulli
The text you are quoting:
well, hello there. i am actually not a new member, if memory serves i was number 110 or something like that. some of the people here already met me, for those who have not , here are some details:

height: 1,83, without platforms. kidding

weight: rather not tell

hair: dirty blonde, dying my hair is no good

eyes: blue, even without contact lenses, i am shortsighted

maritial status: married, he was crazy enough to say yes.

favorite colour: black, its a shade not a colour, i know

i think i am a very outgoing kind of guy. i love to meet new people, especially here, since all my friends are in germany.

comming to geneva wasn´t a matter of choice, my husband was transferred here and i don´t like long distance relationships.

i still work in germany, i do most of my things via homeoffice but i still have to fly over to be present for certain things. oh, i did´nt mention what i do. i am an eventmanager. so i earn my money with clubbing and stuff like that. it´s not as interesting as it sounds but i still enjoy it. i really like geneva, as far as i know it, i don´t know if i would like it so much if haven´t met those people from genevaonline. i am very gratefull for this site.

whatever, i have bothered you enough with my awfull english. see you online or on the next genvaonline or sindy event.

cheers

ulli
Mister_SarkSep 21, 2005 @ 18:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1325 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: welcome to the amazing world of...
Post 1
hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!
The text you are quoting:
hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!
munkypint, Sep 22, 2005 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1325 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form