Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Account activation

I signed up with my hotmail email address but didn't receive the email activation. I requested another activation to be sent which wasn't received either. I submitted my problem through the  'feedback' option but I never received a reply over a few months. I've had to sign up with my work email address. Does the 'feedback' form not work?

The text you are quoting:

I signed up with my hotmail email address but didn't receive the email activation. I requested another activation to be sent which wasn't received either. I submitted my problem through the  'feedback' option but I never received a reply over a few months. I've had to sign up with my work email address. Does the 'feedback' form not work?

Gina FJun 20, 2011 @ 21:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1214 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Account activation
Post 1

Hi Gina, 

Most likely our emails (activation emails and reply to the feedback question) landed in your spam box, or were blocked by Hotmail. In 95% of times our emails get throgh to hotmail account, but sometimes hotmail blocks us. 

If you're able to join using another email account, it will likely solve the issue. 

Thanks, 

Nir, glocals moderator

Hi Gina, 

Most likely our emails (activation emails and reply to the feedback question) landed in your spam box, or were blocked by Hotmail. In 95% of times our emails get throgh to hotmail account, but sometimes hotmail blocks us. 

If you're able to join using another email account, it will likely solve the issue. 

Thanks, 

Nir, glocals moderator

Nir Ofek, Jun 20, 2011 @ 21:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I always checked the spam inbox but I never saw your emails. I eventually joined using my work email but this isn't ideal.

I always checked the spam inbox but I never saw your emails. I eventually joined using my work email but this isn't ideal.

Gina F, Jun 21, 2011 @ 15:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Gina,

I sent you a private message about this.

Please reply to my message and we'll get this sorted.

Thanks

Oded

Hi Gina,

I sent you a private message about this.

Please reply to my message and we'll get this sorted.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Jun 21, 2011 @ 16:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1214 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form