Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Adding Fribourg section

Could we have a section for Fribourg?
This city is attracting a lot of people and they are all looking for something to do.  It would also be easier to organize activities instead of having to advertise on Berne or Lausanne sections. 

The text you are quoting:

This city is attracting a lot of people and they are all looking for something to do.  It would also be easier to organize activities instead of having to advertise on Berne or Lausanne sections. 

Jean-Jacques BNov 3, 2012 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1391 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Adding Fribourg section
Post 1

Nov 3, 12 11:21

Hi,

I wantet to suggest the same!? Any feetbacks so far from the admins?

I would appreciate a Fribourg specific section because being an internationally recognised university touwn, there are lots of foreign and swiss people willing to meet and share activities - there are already lots of members on glocals with Fribourg as hometown!?

Hi,

I wantet to suggest the same!? Any feetbacks so far from the admins?

I would appreciate a Fribourg specific section because being an internationally recognised university touwn, there are lots of foreign and swiss people willing to meet and share activities - there are already lots of members on glocals with Fribourg as hometown!?

Stephanie H, Mar 22, 2013 @ 10:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Adding Fribourg section
Post 2

Haven't heard a peep from the admins Stephanie.  But considering there is hardly any activity on the Bern section, they could at least group Bern and Fribourg together.....but it would be preferable for Fribourg to have a section of its own.

Haven't heard a peep from the admins Stephanie.  But considering there is hardly any activity on the Bern section, they could at least group Bern and Fribourg together.....but it would be preferable for Fribourg to have a section of its own.

Jean-Jacques B, Mar 22, 2013 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1391 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form