Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Alert when a free spot

If one activity is full and you would like to find a spot, maybe would be helpful to have the option to choose to be notified when there is a free spot?

The text you are quoting:

If one activity is full and you would like to find a spot, maybe would be helpful to have the option to choose to be notified when there is a free spot?

Ruxi BSep 20, 2011 @ 20:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1597 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Alert when a free spot
Post 1

I would find this very helpful as well. As an alternative, a "waiting list" would be very useful - after the activity is "full", usually some of the signed-up people cancel. When this happens, the first in line on the waiting list could automatically be promoted to the list of participants - with email notification. This way people who are waiting to join a "full" activity don't have to periodically check if places have become available due to a cancellation. I look forward to the feedback from the site admin concerning this proposal. Many thanks and best regards.

I would find this very helpful as well. As an alternative, a "waiting list" would be very useful - after the activity is "full", usually some of the signed-up people cancel. When this happens, the first in line on the waiting list could automatically be promoted to the list of participants - with email notification. This way people who are waiting to join a "full" activity don't have to periodically check if places have become available due to a cancellation. I look forward to the feedback from the site admin concerning this proposal. Many thanks and best regards.

Christoph J, Jan 8, 2012 @ 19:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Alert when a free spot
Post 2

I strongly support this initiative! This additional function would make the organisation of events much more attractive. And some kind of fairness would be applied as well. I shall be looking forward to the feedback from the admins. Many thanks for initiating this change.

I strongly support this initiative! This additional function would make the organisation of events much more attractive. And some kind of fairness would be applied as well. I shall be looking forward to the feedback from the admins. Many thanks for initiating this change.

reiner, Jan 8, 2012 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1597 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form