Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Allianz Glocals discount

First of all sorry if its not the appropiate section for this post, I didn't see any section where this would fit, if the admin thinks it should be in any other, please move it!

My question is if the Allianz discount advertised in Glocals is still going on, I approached the agent in the ad one week ago by mail, but still have no answer, and before keep insisting I'd like to know if this offer is still valid.

Thanks,

Jose

The text you are quoting:

First of all sorry if its not the appropiate section for this post, I didn't see any section where this would fit, if the admin thinks it should be in any other, please move it!

My question is if the Allianz discount advertised in Glocals is still going on, I approached the agent in the ad one week ago by mail, but still have no answer, and before keep insisting I'd like to know if this offer is still valid.

Thanks,

Jose

Jose SNov 30, 2009 @ 20:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1638 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Allianz Glocals discount
Post 1

Hi Jose

The Allianz discount for glocals members is still on.

Seems Fanny, our insurance agent, is a bit swamped and I'm sorry about that.

I'm forwarding your post to her, and will make sure she gets back to you asap.

Jose - I sent you a message asking for some details.

Reka - can you please ask the other member that tried to contact Fanny to contact me?

Thanks and sorry about the delay

Oded

Hi Jose

The Allianz discount for glocals members is still on.

Seems Fanny, our insurance agent, is a bit swamped and I'm sorry about that.

I'm forwarding your post to her, and will make sure she gets back to you asap.

Jose - I sent you a message asking for some details.

Reka - can you please ask the other member that tried to contact Fanny to contact me?

Thanks and sorry about the delay

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 30, 2009 @ 22:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks for getting in contact Oded, I sent you a message with info you asked. That's was a fast reaction!

Thanks for getting in contact Oded, I sent you a message with info you asked. That's was a fast reaction!

Jose S, Nov 30, 2009 @ 23:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks Jose.

I sent your details to Fanny and will try to ensure she contacts you tomrrow.

Oded

Thanks Jose.

I sent your details to Fanny and will try to ensure she contacts you tomrrow.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 30, 2009 @ 23:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello Jose, and whoever I have not responded lately.

I am sorry if you have tried to contact me and I have not replied. If it happens again, please call me on my mobile +41798636821. The end of the year is a really busy period for Insurer (I know it is not an escuse!!!). I will try my best for answering all questions.

Do not hesitate to call me for urgent matter.

Nice day for everyone

Fanny

Hello Jose, and whoever I have not responded lately.

I am sorry if you have tried to contact me and I have not replied. If it happens again, please call me on my mobile +41798636821. The end of the year is a really busy period for Insurer (I know it is not an escuse!!!). I will try my best for answering all questions.

Do not hesitate to call me for urgent matter.

Nice day for everyone

Fanny

fannydelat, Dec 1, 2009 @ 08:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

It's great that Allianz is a Glocal partner and giving discounts to members.

I just want to make people aware of the fact that being insured with Allianz, doesn't mean you'll get paid when you're in serious trouble.

I was insured with Allianz "Assurance Perte de Gains" and eventhough 6 doctors were pushing for my demand, Allianz still found a way to refuse to cover.

I had to pay a lawyer and fight for two long years, living on social help (starving) before justice was done. Amongst my friends the same kind of scenarios has happend.

Until you've paid you'll always be able to find english-speaking employees, it suddenly changes after signing and documents such as contracts are written in french and not awailable in english. Useless to say it's important to understand what one signs.

I would absolutely not recommend anyone to be insured with Allianz, but if you do subscribe, I wish you good luck and at least someone warned you...

It's great that Allianz is a Glocal partner and giving discounts to members.

I just want to make people aware of the fact that being insured with Allianz, doesn't mean you'll get paid when you're in serious trouble.

I was insured with Allianz "Assurance Perte de Gains" and eventhough 6 doctors were pushing for my demand, Allianz still found a way to refuse to cover.

I had to pay a lawyer and fight for two long years, living on social help (starving) before justice was done. Amongst my friends the same kind of scenarios has happend.

Until you've paid you'll always be able to find english-speaking employees, it suddenly changes after signing and documents such as contracts are written in french and not awailable in english. Useless to say it's important to understand what one signs.

I would absolutely not recommend anyone to be insured with Allianz, but if you do subscribe, I wish you good luck and at least someone warned you...

Lisbeth68, Dec 3, 2009 @ 17:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Dear Lisbeth

Thank you for your post.
I want to add that unfortunatly your case is not an exception, and this whatever the compagny ( Generali, Swica, Axa ).
There s no insurance better than another, only person who represant the compagny makes the difference so if I may before signing something try to contact at least 2 different compagnies and brokers and test their knowledge, reactivity and honesty.

Patrick

Dear Lisbeth

Thank you for your post.
I want to add that unfortunatly your case is not an exception, and this whatever the compagny ( Generali, Swica, Axa ).
There s no insurance better than another, only person who represant the compagny makes the difference so if I may before signing something try to contact at least 2 different compagnies and brokers and test their knowledge, reactivity and honesty.

Patrick

Tryky, Dec 10, 2009 @ 17:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1638 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form