Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Automatic limit to RVSPs

Hi folks

Sometimes, when you organize an activity, you can accept only a certain number of people, let's say 8. When you have 7 RSVP, you have to check very often in order to put the «full» tag after the 8th person signed up. And if you happen to be far away from PC, for exemple hiking with Philipp, you may come back and find 11 RSVP. You then have to write to 3 persons, to tell them: «I'm really sorry but...»

What about doing that automatically ? You would click in a box «putting a full tag automatically after x RSVP», and then determine that maximum number

The text you are quoting:

Hi folks

Sometimes, when you organize an activity, you can accept only a certain number of people, let's say 8. When you have 7 RSVP, you have to check very often in order to put the «full» tag after the 8th person signed up. And if you happen to be far away from PC, for exemple hiking with Philipp, you may come back and find 11 RSVP. You then have to write to 3 persons, to tell them: «I'm really sorry but...»

What about doing that automatically ? You would click in a box «putting a full tag automatically after x RSVP», and then determine that maximum number

Bustan_ANov 29, 2009 @ 11:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1193 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Automatic limit to RVSPs
Post 1

Thanks for the feedback Bustan.

Im adding it to the 'To Do' list.

Oded

Thanks for the feedback Bustan.

Im adding it to the 'To Do' list.

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 29, 2009 @ 12:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Great idea, if it is feasable. Also, if there was the possibility for people to see in advance that say, a group will have 5, 10, 20 participants, this would allow them to choose an activity according to whether they prefer being in a small group or a larger one.

Great idea, if it is feasable. Also, if there was the possibility for people to see in advance that say, a group will have 5, 10, 20 participants, this would allow them to choose an activity according to whether they prefer being in a small group or a larger one.

Viviane R, Nov 29, 2009 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I agree, thanks Viviane.

Would it also be useful for activity organizers to get an email notification every time someone RSVPs for their activity?

Oded

I agree, thanks Viviane.

Would it also be useful for activity organizers to get an email notification every time someone RSVPs for their activity?

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Nov 29, 2009 @ 13:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Personnaly, I wouldn't use it because I would anyway check the activity page on a regular basis to see the comments left by members.

Personnaly, I wouldn't use it because I would anyway check the activity page on a regular basis to see the comments left by members.

Bustan_A, Nov 29, 2009 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Yes, I think it might be useful to receive an email notification.

Yes, I think it might be useful to receive an email notification.

Viviane R, Nov 29, 2009 @ 14:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1193 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form