Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Automatic sign-in
I checked the box "Remember me" in the sign-in corner a few days ago : I thought it would remermber my e-mail, preventing me from retyping it each time (which was the case with the previous site), but it actually connects me automatically, so I'm considering having it de-checked now.
Any chance to get the automatic e-mail entry back ?
How can I get the automatic sign-in off ?
Thanks !

Marie-Pierre
The text you are quoting:
I checked the box "Remember me" in the sign-in corner a few days ago : I thought it would remermber my e-mail, preventing me from retyping it each time (which was the case with the previous site), but it actually connects me automatically, so I'm considering having it de-checked now.
Any chance to get the automatic e-mail entry back ?
How can I get the automatic sign-in off ?
Thanks !

Marie-Pierre
Marie-PierreAug 17, 2009 @ 20:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1230 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Automatic sign-in
Post 1

Hi Marie Pierre

When you check the 'Remember Me' box, the site 'remembers' your login details, and each time you go to glocals.com you are automatically logged in.

This stays in effect until you click on the 'Logout' link.
Once you click on 'logout' - the site will no longer remember your details, and you will need to manualy login again.

Remembering your email address, so you see it already listed when you come to the site, is usualy done by your browser, but I'll check if we can make it easier somehow.

Thanks

Oded

Hi Marie Pierre

When you check the 'Remember Me' box, the site 'remembers' your login details, and each time you go to glocals.com you are automatically logged in.

This stays in effect until you click on the 'Logout' link.
Once you click on 'logout' - the site will no longer remember your details, and you will need to manualy login again.

Remembering your email address, so you see it already listed when you come to the site, is usualy done by your browser, but I'll check if we can make it easier somehow.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 18, 2009 @ 10:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
Hi, similar query here, except to my knowledge I have not clicked on the "remember me" box as I often use a shared computer, however when I go to www.glocals.com it sometimes logs-in as me automatically without me entering my email address and password. Is that something to do with the new site or have I made a mistake somewhere on my side? Thanks.
Hi, similar query here, except to my knowledge I have not clicked on the "remember me" box as I often use a shared computer, however when I go to www.glocals.com it sometimes logs-in as me automatically without me entering my email address and password. Is that something to do with the new site or have I made a mistake somewhere on my side? Thanks.
phil, Aug 19, 2009 @ 16:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Phil

If you click on 'Logout' before closing your browser window, then you should not be automatically logged in the next time you go to glocals.

Please logout, and let me know if you are automatically logged in again next time.

Thanks

Oded

Hi Phil

If you click on 'Logout' before closing your browser window, then you should not be automatically logged in the next time you go to glocals.

Please logout, and let me know if you are automatically logged in again next time.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 19, 2009 @ 17:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1230 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form