Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
BUG: Guest List
The guest list function in an activity seems to be a bit off. Here's what happened:

Got two emails stating SiteAdmin wants to attend, 3 minutes apart.  Not sure if that was on accident. 
Clicked the link in the email to navigate automatically to the guest list.  On the Requesting Invite chart title bar, it reads "No data to display".   On the list itself, it shows "No guests to display". 

Tried to navigate manually to my guest list by clicking link above the activity (without editing details first), and was shown a banner that says Coming Soon.  However, editing event then clicking post event does bring up the guest list.  Still no data to display, and no guests to display.

The text you are quoting:
The guest list function in an activity seems to be a bit off. Here's what happened:

Got two emails stating SiteAdmin wants to attend, 3 minutes apart.  Not sure if that was on accident. 
Clicked the link in the email to navigate automatically to the guest list.  On the Requesting Invite chart title bar, it reads "No data to display".   On the list itself, it shows "No guests to display". 

Tried to navigate manually to my guest list by clicking link above the activity (without editing details first), and was shown a banner that says Coming Soon.  However, editing event then clicking post event does bring up the guest list.  Still no data to display, and no guests to display.

TheMoneyAug 10, 2009 @ 12:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1344 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: BUG: Guest List
Post 1
Thanks Money.

Looking itno this now and will reply as soon as I know whats up.

Oded
The text you are quoting:
Thanks Money.

Looking itno this now and will reply as soon as I know whats up.

Oded
SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 10, 2009 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1344 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form