Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Bug on # attending people at activities

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Bug on # attending people at activities

On the activity overview, the number of people attending one activity does not correspond to the correct number reported on the right box when you enter the activity.

The text you are quoting:

On the activity overview, the number of people attending one activity does not correspond to the correct number reported on the right box when you enter the activity.

Lorenzo AmbrosiniAug 4, 2010 @ 17:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 2310 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Bug on # attending people at activities
Post 1

Aug 4, 10 17:18

Hi Lorenzo

I looked at a few activities and did not see any errors with the # attending function.

Can you pls point me to an activity where the numbers are wrong?

Thanks

Oded

Hi Lorenzo

I looked at a few activities and did not see any errors with the # attending function.

Can you pls point me to an activity where the numbers are wrong?

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 4, 2010 @ 23:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Look at my Activity "Weekend in Ticino 7-8 August. I attach here the print scree of the # of attending appearing in the activity overview list (pic 1) and once entered the activity on the right side (pic 2).

Look at my Activity "Weekend in Ticino 7-8 August. I attach here the print scree of the # of attending appearing in the activity overview list (pic 1) and once entered the activity on the right side (pic 2).

Lorenzo Ambrosini, Aug 5, 2010 @ 09:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks Lorenzo

Looks like some bug where people who rsvp and then cancel are not removed from the # attending counters.

Am I right?  Did 9 people rsvp and then cancel?

Oded

Thanks Lorenzo

Looks like some bug where people who rsvp and then cancel are not removed from the # attending counters.

Am I right?  Did 9 people rsvp and then cancel?

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 5, 2010 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

What you say might make sense. Some people have cancelled, but i cannot say # many.

What you say might make sense. Some people have cancelled, but i cannot say # many.

Lorenzo Ambrosini, Aug 5, 2010 @ 13:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

The same problem is when I remove people from event. On main page I have number of people who confirmed attendance (also these who were removed by me). In details of this event I see less people.

Would be also nice to have separate section in event details. List of people who were removed. Then we could treat this list as reserve list.

The same problem is when I remove people from event. On main page I have number of people who confirmed attendance (also these who were removed by me). In details of this event I see less people.

Would be also nice to have separate section in event details. List of people who were removed. Then we could treat this list as reserve list.

Mateusz B, Feb 1, 2012 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 2310 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form