Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Cannot access to Glocals from Hong Kong

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Cannot access to Glocals from Hong Kong

Hello,

I have been expereincing troubles to access glocals in Hong Kong. I have tried different browsers including safari, chromes and firefox. but none of them is working. Any other solution to solve this issue?

Cheers

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I have been expereincing troubles to access glocals in Hong Kong. I have tried different browsers including safari, chromes and firefox. but none of them is working. Any other solution to solve this issue?

Cheers

Matthew TangMar 25, 2019 @ 19:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1152 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Cannot access to Glocals from Hong Kong
Post 1

Please explain what do you mean by "none of them is working". Which error message do you get? Is it a connection timeout?

Are you able to access other websites?

From where are you trying to connect? Your hotel, your apartment, an Internet cafe, your office?

It might be your office, or even the Chinese government, blocking access to social network websites. In such cases you can bypass the block by connecting through a VPN. 

Please explain what do you mean by "none of them is working". Which error message do you get? Is it a connection timeout?

Are you able to access other websites?

From where are you trying to connect? Your hotel, your apartment, an Internet cafe, your office?

It might be your office, or even the Chinese government, blocking access to social network websites. In such cases you can bypass the block by connecting through a VPN. 

TheOmegaMan, Mar 26, 2019 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Cannot access to Glocals from Hong Kong
Post 2

Hello,

Cheers

Mar 25, 19 19:26

So, how did you manage to post this message? Or is the problem intermittent?

So, how did you manage to post this message? Or is the problem intermittent?

JR M, Mar 26, 2019 @ 19:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1152 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form