Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Chicken photos in mailbox' friends list

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chicken photos in mailbox' friends list
 Hi,
Again me. But I promise that's the last "bug alert" that I will send (today).

I was a bit surprised to see chicken photos in the list of friends when I write a message and want to select the recipients from my list of friends - although their photo appears on all other pages.

As a general remark: The small size of photos on the old website was absolutely OK. Currently the photos on the new site seem not to be standardized in termes of size which results sometimes in quite big photos - and consequently less space on the member's page, friends list, etc.
I would like to suggest to standardize the photo's size in order to gain more space. The current option of double-clicking on the photo to see it with a certain zoom, would still allow all those who want to take a "closer look" anyway. :-)
The text you are quoting:
 Hi,
Again me. But I promise that's the last "bug alert" that I will send (today).

I was a bit surprised to see chicken photos in the list of friends when I write a message and want to select the recipients from my list of friends - although their photo appears on all other pages.

As a general remark: The small size of photos on the old website was absolutely OK. Currently the photos on the new site seem not to be standardized in termes of size which results sometimes in quite big photos - and consequently less space on the member's page, friends list, etc.
I would like to suggest to standardize the photo's size in order to gain more space. The current option of double-clicking on the photo to see it with a certain zoom, would still allow all those who want to take a "closer look" anyway. :-)
just_meAug 17, 2009 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1365 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1365 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form