Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Create new group "Neuchâtel Cycling"

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Create new group "Neuchâtel Cycling"

Hi,

About a month ago I requested to create a new group "Neuchâtel Cycling" and I got a pop-up message that an admin would review my request. But after that, I never got a reply. I just requested the new group again a few minutes ago. Could you please review this asap?

I already found several interested people and the first two cycling tours are scheduled for 10 and 24 May. Now I have to communicate through private messages and the Neuchâtel Activities Group, which is kind of annoying. Please help me out.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Mark

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

About a month ago I requested to create a new group "Neuchâtel Cycling" and I got a pop-up message that an admin would review my request. But after that, I never got a reply. I just requested the new group again a few minutes ago. Could you please review this asap?

I already found several interested people and the first two cycling tours are scheduled for 10 and 24 May. Now I have to communicate through private messages and the Neuchâtel Activities Group, which is kind of annoying. Please help me out.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Mark

Mark van VroonhovenMay 5, 2015 @ 09:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2029 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Create new group "Neuchâtel Cycling"
Post 1

Hey Mark,

How long did it take you eventually to have your group approved? Did you have to do anything special for that?

I just created a group but received no feedback whatsoever.

Cheers,

Vlad.

Hey Mark,

How long did it take you eventually to have your group approved? Did you have to do anything special for that?

I just created a group but received no feedback whatsoever.

Cheers,

Vlad.

Vlad Kovsky, Dec 10, 2015 @ 13:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Vlad,

My first attempt back then didnt get a response, but I believe when I requested my group.for the second time and put this message on the forum, they approved the group within a week or so.

What kind of group do you want to start? Good luck!

Regards,

Mark

Hi Vlad,

My first attempt back then didnt get a response, but I believe when I requested my group.for the second time and put this message on the forum, they approved the group within a week or so.

What kind of group do you want to start? Good luck!

Regards,

Mark

Mark van Vroonhoven, Dec 10, 2015 @ 14:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hey, Mark

Thanks a lot for your reply. It's a Ukrainian club I was posting about. We have quite a fiew people and it's a pain to not be able to send invites to all with one push of a button. I guess I will wait a few days more and then will try to get the attention of the admins.

Best,

Vlad.

Hey, Mark

Thanks a lot for your reply. It's a Ukrainian club I was posting about. We have quite a fiew people and it's a pain to not be able to send invites to all with one push of a button. I guess I will wait a few days more and then will try to get the attention of the admins.

Best,

Vlad.

Vlad Kovsky, Dec 11, 2015 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2029 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form