Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Deleted threads

This thread

http://www.glocals.com/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/Life-seems-hard-in-Geneva-228148.htm

appears to have been deleted. I understand someone might ask to delete his/her post, and abusive posts get dutifully wiped, but it is common to delete a whole thread in Glocals?

The text you are quoting:

This thread

http://www.glocals.com/forums/geneva/where-how-in-geneva/Life-seems-hard-in-Geneva-228148.htm

appears to have been deleted. I understand someone might ask to delete his/her post, and abusive posts get dutifully wiped, but it is common to delete a whole thread in Glocals?

TheOmegaManJan 6, 2020 @ 18:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 941 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Deleted threads
Post 1

Hi Omega,

I don't know when the thread you mentioned was posted and when/why it was deleted but its rare for us to delete a whole thread, especially if people have already posted replies to it.

Do you know when the thread was posted and/or by whom and/or whether or not people posted replies?

Thanks

Oded

Hi Omega,

I don't know when the thread you mentioned was posted and when/why it was deleted but its rare for us to delete a whole thread, especially if people have already posted replies to it.

Do you know when the thread was posted and/or by whom and/or whether or not people posted replies?

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Jan 9, 2020 @ 11:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

My browser has a bookmark for that URL created on 8/11/2015, so the thread was started on that date or earlier.

I don't remember who started the thread but there were several replies from other people.

Perhaps the OP account was deleted and this triggered the deletion of the whole thread?

My browser has a bookmark for that URL created on 8/11/2015, so the thread was started on that date or earlier.

I don't remember who started the thread but there were several replies from other people.

Perhaps the OP account was deleted and this triggered the deletion of the whole thread?

TheOmegaMan, Jan 9, 2020 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Maybe.

Or maybe the OP asked us to delete the thread and had some compelling arguments.

I really don't know / don't remember.

O

Maybe.

Or maybe the OP asked us to delete the thread and had some compelling arguments.

I really don't know / don't remember.

O

SiteAdmin Oded, Jan 9, 2020 @ 12:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 941 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form