Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Editing profile
Is there a change in the number of characters allowed in the profile fields?Mine is giving me significantly less room to write things add/ things.(Can delete things from new profile, but not add things, and with the addition of your extra interests feature, my personal ones are now cut off  mid-word and maybe something like 1/2 to 2/3 distance through.Would appreciate your advice.

The text you are quoting:
Is there a change in the number of characters allowed in the profile fields?Mine is giving me significantly less room to write things add/ things.(Can delete things from new profile, but not add things, and with the addition of your extra interests feature, my personal ones are now cut off  mid-word and maybe something like 1/2 to 2/3 distance through.Would appreciate your advice.

TogJayAug 14, 2009 @ 09:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1045 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Editing profile
Post 1
I am getting

Error reports

Your profile is your introduction so please take a minute to make it interesting and informative.
Profiles that are incomplete, offensive, not in English, or contain commercial adverts will be rejected.

when trying to submit new information to profile
The text you are quoting:
I am getting

Error reports

Your profile is your introduction so please take a minute to make it interesting and informative.
Profiles that are incomplete, offensive, not in English, or contain commercial adverts will be rejected.

when trying to submit new information to profile

bolverk, Aug 14, 2009 @ 23:09
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1045 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form