Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Email msgs

Hello Nir and Oded,

good day! hope all is well.

I have changed my settings to receive only certain emails and one option is when someone sends me a msg however I dont understand how Pablo M sends me so many msgs, I dont want to be rude or anything but I dont have interest in polo events and every week I receive many msgs from his events.. I am not his friend nor I am part of this group... I dont want to receive this msgs anymore and I dont want to remove the option of receiving email notifications when someone sends me a msg... what can I do?

Thank you,

Paula

The text you are quoting:

Hello Nir and Oded,

good day! hope all is well.

I have changed my settings to receive only certain emails and one option is when someone sends me a msg however I dont understand how Pablo M sends me so many msgs, I dont want to be rude or anything but I dont have interest in polo events and every week I receive many msgs from his events.. I am not his friend nor I am part of this group... I dont want to receive this msgs anymore and I dont want to remove the option of receiving email notifications when someone sends me a msg... what can I do?

Thank you,

Paula

Paula MJun 30, 2011 @ 11:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1300 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Email msgs
Post 1

There is definetely a bug as i got 5 messages as well from him. I dont mind receiving them though, but to be 5 of them then something is not exactly right with the emails

There is definetely a bug as i got 5 messages as well from him. I dont mind receiving them though, but to be 5 of them then something is not exactly right with the emails

Maria_, Jun 30, 2011 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

same problem for me. Not friends with him, nor did i join the activity so dunno why i'm getting these! have written to him and asked to take me off his distribution list cuz gets annoying to get 6 or 7 emails saying the same thing a few minutes apart all the time. 

same problem for me. Not friends with him, nor did i join the activity so dunno why i'm getting these! have written to him and asked to take me off his distribution list cuz gets annoying to get 6 or 7 emails saying the same thing a few minutes apart all the time. 

G___, Jun 30, 2011 @ 13:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Spammers are everywhere, either hs is spamming or unintentionally he sent 5 messages, Atleast he realised me that my inbox is alive

Spammers are everywhere, either hs is spamming or unintentionally he sent 5 messages, Atleast he realised me that my inbox is alive

waqas s, Jun 30, 2011 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi guys,

We're looking into this now to see if it was intentional or its some bug on glocals.

O

Hi guys,

We're looking into this now to see if it was intentional or its some bug on glocals.

O

SiteAdmin Oded, Jun 30, 2011 @ 13:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

to be honest is not just the bug quantities I dont want to receive every week or many times per week emails from a group I am not a part of....

thanks!!

to be honest is not just the bug quantities I dont want to receive every week or many times per week emails from a group I am not a part of....

thanks!!

Paula M, Jun 30, 2011 @ 16:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I think I have the opposite problem - when there are messages for my glocals account I do not always receive an email notification. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.

I think I have the opposite problem - when there are messages for my glocals account I do not always receive an email notification. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.

Jörn E, Aug 3, 2011 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1300 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form