Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Site improvement ideas & Bug reports > Email notification when activity posted

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Email notification when activity posted
In the previous version of the website it was possible to check/uncheck a box every time a new activity got posted. I can't find anything similar in the new site. It would make sense to find it under the tab "email notifcation" but it isn't there. Has this purposely been eliminated and I wonder why, cos I found it really useful.
Thanks!!

The text you are quoting:
In the previous version of the website it was possible to check/uncheck a box every time a new activity got posted. I can't find anything similar in the new site. It would make sense to find it under the tab "email notifcation" but it isn't there. Has this purposely been eliminated and I wonder why, cos I found it really useful.
Thanks!!

Christoph JAug 22, 2009 @ 09:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1197 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Email notification when activity posted
Post 1

Hi Cjstn

The option to get Notifications when new activities are posted is not yet available on the new site.

We will add this option, with a choice between daily or weekly reminders, in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Oded

The text you are quoting:

Hi Cjstn

The option to get Notifications when new activities are posted is not yet available on the new site.

We will add this option, with a choice between daily or weekly reminders, in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Aug 22, 2009 @ 10:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1197 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form